Somali girls are finished they raise 15k for a nitty because he looks like Stormzy

John Farah

Somalinimo till i dhimo
Time to get my nigga from Sierra Leonean and have him post up like Idris so we can get that paper.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This more fuel for the Abdi Exit movement :denzelnigga:

Its your generation that have to deal with Twittervanlegists that broadcast everything online (its like the Twilight zone over there). :mjlol: And if they tend toward extremes prepare to be dragged. These types are also more likely to discuss their personal lives on YT and the Gram.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Its your generation that have to deal with Twittervanlegists that broadcast everything online (its like the Twilight zone over there). :mjlol: And if they tend toward extremes prepare to be dragged. These types are also more likely to discuss their personal lives on YT and the Gram.

Arent you a millennial like me? We're both from the same generation last I checked.

And I dont claim these social media zombies. I have something called standards :sass1:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
WALLAHI ITS OVER SO MANY HALIMOS DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH SOMALI CULTURE ITS OVER DUDE

ITS LIKE THE EAST ASIAN GIRLS WHO HATE ASIAN MEN IN AMERICA AND CANADA AND ONLY DATE WHITES IN ONE MORE DECADE SOMALI GIRLS IN THE WEST WILL BE LIKE ASIAN CHICKS ONLY DATE AJANAB AND WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH SOMALI MEN
:whoa: Relax dude, these are few clout chasing low self-esteem girls and this is their venue to breathe.

Don't slander and lump a whole gender together, most of Somali girls arent like that but then they can mislead impressionable naive innocent girls that I'll concede.