Somali girls are finished they raise 15k for a nitty because he looks like Stormzy

I do t believe the money will reach the man.

People are frauds

I’m honestly surprised by the amount of gofundme pages I’ve seen on Twitter bios , I’m convinced theyre either lying or are over exaggerating their situation especially if they live in the west

I’m never gonna forget this girl begged twitter for money so she could get surgery bc she felt insecure smh

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
People are overestimating how much of the doners are actually Somali. I scrolled through and could not find a single Somali or even Muslim name. Although it is disappointing that this entire fundraiser was started by a Somali.

I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't even give him the full amount or straight up steals the money.

1597319592996.png

1597319703710.png

1597319738919.png

1597319799862.png

Attachments

• 1597319659638.png
    1597319659638.png
    21 KB · Views: 46
The sad thing is not only is it for clout, but they are gonna cost him more problems. Now they put it out there this homeless crackhead has 20k. He will be a target in the streets

Doubt he's going to receive 20k in cash most likely some form of electronic method.

robbing a crackhead for 20k is easy money anyone would do it.

:pachah1:

Doubt he's going to receive 20k in cash most likely some form of electronic method.

robbing a crackhead for 20k is easy money anyone would do it.

:pachah1:
True, I mean more of him being target and receiving pressure to get that money from these people if he wants to be safe. So the moment he gets the money he will have to give it up to stay safe

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The sad thing is not only is it for clout, but they are gonna cost him more problems. Now they put it out there this homeless crackhead has 20k. He will be a target in the streets
:pachah1: :pachah1: lmfao everyone is coming for him most likely hes dealers, robbing this crackhead would be the easiest 20k they ever made

Last edited:
Some of them, but the big majority doesn’t most of them don’t even speak Somali and have 0 connection with back home or even Somali culture. Its becoming a lost generation
WALLAHI ITS OVER SO MANY HALIMOS DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH SOMALI CULTURE ITS OVER DUDE

ITS LIKE THE EAST ASIAN GIRLS WHO HATE ASIAN MEN IN AMERICA AND CANADA AND ONLY DATE WHITES IN ONE MORE DECADE SOMALI GIRLS IN THE WEST WILL BE LIKE ASIAN CHICKS ONLY DATE AJANAB AND WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH SOMALI MEN

WALLAHI ITS OVER SO MANY HALIMOS DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH SOMALI CULTURE ITS OVER DUDE

ITS LIKE THE EAST ASIAN GIRLS WHO HATE ASIAN MEN IN AMERICA AND CANADA AND ONLY DATE WHITES IN ONE MORE DECADE SOMALI GIRLS IN THE WEST WILL BE LIKE ASIAN CHICKS ONLY DATE AJANAB AND WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH SOMALI MEN
That's why Somalis need to fix up their respective regions & Keep degenerates out. Many laws will need to be put in place to protect the Somali people from degenerates from the west, conglomerates, NGO's, UN, AU, non Somalis trying to make a quick buck etc. It's all about putting the people 1st. Some people like to learn the hard way and they will.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Halimos are embarrassing asf, raising 20k for a crackhead:mjkkk:, That money could build a whole school back home, what is wrong with them? Walahi it only costs less than 10k to build a three room school in Somali tuulos, a school during day time and a shelter for homeless people at night is much better than spending it on a dopehead.

Trending