Somali girls appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grass is greener brahs

Our women are beautiful, strong, hard workers.

I couldn't never marry a non Somali for the reason because we don't have shared language, culture, and struggle.

Xalimos, as much I complain about y'all, I still love y'all.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Grass is greener brahs

Our women are beautiful, strong, hard workers.

I couldn't never marry a non Somali for the reason because we don't have shared language, culture, and struggle.

Xalimos, as much I complain about y'all, I still love y'all.
They're beautiful but they have attitude/culture issues that are often a deal-breaker. So... :manny:

They're beautiful but they have attitude/culture issues that are often a deal-breaker. So... :manny:

You can find some decent ones. It's not good to generalize. Yeah there some hoes and es with attitude but once in a while u will find a good one who will rock ur world.

I think I found the one, brahs...tours over boyos

Last edited:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
You can find some decent ones. It's not good to generalize. Yeah there some hoes and es with attitude but once in a while u will find a good one who will rock ur world.

I think I found the one, brahs...tours over boyos
There are some decent ones. The ones back home. :siilaanyolaugh:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I support and encourage Somali guys dating/marrying out. It would relieve some of the tension and hostility they harbour towards Somali women.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Why do you call yourself a misogynist? (I saw you say that in another thread)

You're among one of the few posters who aren't hateful towards women. :samwelcome:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dont call myself a misogynist, but ppl percieve me as one for roughing up of females in sex plays.

Dont skim thru my posts wll. they are gold. ur hamburger pussy will thank you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts