Somali girls appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like dusty faraxs have room to talk akaas. Please stop talking out of them dirty ass mouths.

View attachment 12972 View attachment 12973 View attachment 12974 View attachment 12975

giphy.gif

Stop hating on each other.

Also, @Cognitivedissonance you are being disrespectful. Gabdahaas are not ugly girls. They are average, no-make-up-wearing xaliimos going about their daily life. We don't all look like instagram models saaxib but personally I would recommend an average looking xalimo over an average looking woman of any other race because I think they come out on top in terms of body, hair and complexion. But that's just me.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Also, @Cognitivedissonance you are being disrespectful. Gabdahaas are not ugly girls. They are average, no-make-up-wearing xaliimos going about their daily life. We don't all look like instagram models saaxib but personally I would recommend an average looking xalimo over an average looking woman of any other race because I think they come out on top in terms of body, hair and complexion. But that's just me.
Who said they were ugly? I don't know about you but I think they look sublime.

Your avi scared the shit out of me lol. That picture's ingrained in my mind I'm not sleeping tonight.
:dead::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending