Somali Girl Violates Somali Niggas on Twitter Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Why are we acting suprised? Women are the downfall of every nation. There is a reason why the majority of the followers of Ad-Dajjal are women, the Prophet (saw) even said that a man will tie his mother in law, mother, sister, daughter and aunt in fear of them going to Ad-Dajjal. Our women are traitors who do not have a inch of a backbone in their spine.

:mjlol:
xaliimos begging and still getting spit on.:drakelaugh:

imagine a Madow xaliimo being disgusted with me.:nahgirl: can never happen.

if it did

images

not if she's from the UK is well known sonali girls overthere are untouchable even one Madow thought the idea of a somali kissing him was vile yet you have xaalimos still chasing them

That’s the sickest part is when a girl or even guy from UK is lusting over Madow while ever Madow is saying Somalis are undesirable or our women are cheap and clean . How much of a self hater do you have to be to still find that attractive!

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
That’s the sickest part is when a girl or even guy from UK is lusting over Madow while ever Madow is saying Somalis are undesirable or our women are cheap and clean . How much of a self hater do you have to be to still find that attractive!
its sickening and upsetting gassing up people who think your lower than animals. They dont even consider somali girls cheap and clean in the uk since they think somali girls aren human
815a31c0-0ef1-40ea-8ed8-23d323e03a2a.png

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
:mjlol:
xaliimos begging and still getting spit on.:drakelaugh:

imagine a Madow xaliimo being disgusted with me.:nahgirl: can never happen.

if it did

images
it would happen to you if you lived in the uk. They constantly call somali niggas ugly. Even the attractiv ones they will still not go for one. Or will say "i refuse your somalian"

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
this just makes me wanna go to Europe so bad...
i cant wait to go to the Europe and see how somalis are living.
:denzelnigga:
you would be lucky to get a stare from an ajanabi girl. They dont rate somali boys. Should i show you tweets were one felt ugly one a somali nigga moved to her accidently??

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Give the UK somalis a break saaxib. The hate from both SSPOT and dem BBJ's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
makes no sense.

Leave these people be yo.
ciyaarta ka daaya nooh..caadi iska dhiga..
:ileycry:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
we love uk somalis but we despise uk Madow for always disrespecting my people are u ok???
it's not like the words ("somalis are fucking ugly") are magically gonna transform into a huge 15 inch dildo and be rammed into your dabo everytime someone says them.
:comeon:
Hadal meel duleesho kaama galeeyso. caadi iska dhig.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
it's not like the words ("somalis are fucking ugly") are magically gonna transform into a huge 15 inch dildo and be rammed into your dabo everytime someone says them.
:comeon:
Hadal meel duleesho kaama galeeyso. caadi iska dhig.
ok since i warned you go ahead and ask i chick out but this is the reception your gone get

@RichEnoughForGucci please tell this nigga that somali niggas are not rated by ajanabi chicks since your from there

ok since i warned you go ahead and ask i chick out but this is the reception your gone get

@RichEnoughForGucci please tell this nigga that somali niggas are not rated by ajanabi chicks since your from there
Ajanabi like madow definetly wouldn't see themselves with somali men.

Asian girls see somali men as some sort of fetish (south asian) and can be extremely desperate for a Somali man to a point they will try to act somali and learn a few words.

North African girls are ok when it comes to somali men. Recently there has been a lot of Algerian and somali intermarriages.

But south asian girls can't be trusted they are such begs they love anything that isn't there men uff.:vqbuyv0:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts