Somali girl tries to throw that ass back on her hubby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
When you are filth you tend to assume the worst in others too.

I always dance in front of my mirror. Or with my friends.
It's always the malnourished or fat, neck bearded, mouth breathing men who bash Somali women. How are you going to hate when you smell like rotten onions and death? :gucciwhat:

Muji

VIP
It's always the malnourished or fat, neck bearded, mouth breathing men who bash Somali women. How are you going to hate when you smell like rotten onions and death? :gucciwhat:

Right! Most of them masturbate over Somali womens pictures and then send her a torrent of abuse because of the guilt and shame they feel. Men like that have a an unhealthy obsession with women. They combine hatred for women and sexual frustration and it leads to being an incel or sometimes even becoming a rapist.

You guys are mad at her for twerking on her husband as if niiko isn't part of Somali culture. Stay mad
tenor.gif

Correction:

It is part of Hawiye/Somali Bantu culture.

Where I'm from, they'd stone her to death if a girl niikos.
Lol it's adapted to Somali culture, but is mainly in the South. Us Hawiye are majority in the South but there are also lots of Rahaweyne there and some Marexan.

If you don't want to claim things Somali Bantus/non ethnic Somalis gave to us, then tell you and your fellow clansmen to stop eating xalwa and other things Barawanis/Benadiris/Somali Bantus gave us.

:ayaanswag: The nerve some of these 2/10 incel faraaxs have to critique somali girls is amazing :siilaanyolaugh:

I don't think anyone has a problem with nikko abaayo. It's just shameful to do it in front of your parents and elders. I'm sure your parents wouldn't be okay for you to shake that ass on your wedding day, right? It would be hella cringy.

Persians have their own version of nikko but they don't do it in public, the women only shakes it for her husband. I think we Somalis need to adopt some privacy because after the civil war, so many things fucked up.
:gucciwhat:
Niiko is usually danced on weddings/parties though
:browtf:

World

VIP
Correction:

It is part of Hawiye/Somali Bantu culture.

Where I'm from, they'd stone her to death if a girl niikos.
It’s not a Hawiye thing, just Somali Bantu culture. Some Abgaal from Xamar adopted the customs of the Madows, but that doesn’t mean Murusade or Habar Gidir or the rest of Hawiye do. Even among the Abgaal, it was shameful for a woman to niiko and only became popular during the degenerate 21st century after the shameless ghetto diaspora exported their filth to Xamar.

World

VIP
If you think this generation is bad, wait until they have children.

Can’t be having my children raised in this degeneracy :susp:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
It’s not a Hawiye thing, just Somali Bantu culture. Some Abgaal from Xamar adopted the customs of the Madows, but that doesn’t mean Murusade or Habar Gidir or the rest of Hawiye do. Even among the Abgaal, it was shameful for a woman to niiko and only became popular during the degenerate 21st century after the shameless ghetto diaspora exported their filth to Xamar.
niiko is popular among all the people that live in xamar and it's also popular among the Rahanweyn people. Nowadays it's becoming a universal thing in the south. Even og xalimos in kismayo are dropping it like its hot.
Btw, it's the qaxooti who introduced niiko to western Somalis. Not the other way around.

World

VIP
niiko is popular among all the people that live in xamar and it's also popular among the Rahanweyn people. Nowadays it's becoming a universal thing in the south. Even og xalimos in kismayo are dropping it like its hot.
Btw, it's the qaxooti who introduced niiko to western Somalis. Not the other way around.
You’re a degenerate who tries to change the religion and our culture to fit into your desires, I don’t really give a f*ck what you say tbh. Go make another thread about how zina is halal or some shit.

Wrong. It depends on the region you're in, and not your sub-clan. My mother is HG from Xamar, and she was exposed to niiko a lot.

Don't pick and choose what's part of Somali culture and what is not. You are the same type of person who'll claim xalwo and cambuulo are part of Somali culture, yet shun niiko.

World

VIP
Wrong. It depends on the region you're in, and not your sub-clan? My mother is HG from Xamar, and she was exposed to niiko a lot.

Don't pick and choose what's part of Somali culture and what is not. You are the same type of person who'll claim xalwo and cambuulo are part of Somali culture, yet shun niiko.
What do you know about anything let some Somali culture? You’re a kid. Your brain is not when mature enough.

Niiko is slave culture, no noble Somalis do it. It’s a mating call and shameless people who are like animals perform it.

At least the woman in the OP though shameless, knew that it wasn’t part of our culture and that her hooyo would disprove of it, you the degenerate BLM liberal SJW however thinks twerking which is African American culture is something caadi and part of Somali culture! Dumb apostate.

Muji

VIP
@World why are you getting so upset about some random xalimo and her parents. I doubt they will even care to the level you do.

You’re acting like Somalis are some honourable race where no one puts a step wrong. When in reality Somali men are raping women in the West and then going back to Africa for sex tourism. Our public perception is extremely bad and it’s becaise of Somali men. Don’t let something like this ruin your day when in the grand scheme of things, Somalis have done a lot worse.

What do you know about anything let some Somali culture? You’re a kid. Your brain is not when mature enough.

Niiko is slave culture, no noble Somalis do it. It’s a mating call and shameless people who are like animals perform it.

Twerking is African American culture and a degenerate BLM liberal SJW like you think that’s part of our culture.
Looooll "degenerate BLM liberal". Stop lying to yourself you .

Niiko is part of Somali culture, whether you like it or not. Just because you're a retarded incel who hates seeing women enjoying their lives, doesn't mean you can throw away something that has been part of Somali culture for long and always will be.

You're mad because you're an idiot who can't comprehend the fact that the practice of Niiko is mainly based on where exactly you live in Somalia. A Habar Gidir who lives in Mudug is less likely to Niiko than a Marehan from Kismayo. No wonder a retard like you had to immediately resorts to insults after being proven wrong. The only kid here is you.

World

VIP
Looooll "degenerate BLM liberal". Stop lying to yourself you .

Niiko is part of Somali culture, whether you like it or not. Just because you're a retarded incel who hates seeing women enjoying their lives, doesn't mean you can throw away something that has been part of Somali culture for long and always will be.

You're mad because you're an idiot who can't comprehend the fact that the practice of Niiko is mainly based on where exactly you live in Somalia. A Habar Gidir who lives in Mudug is less likely to Niiko than a Marehan from Kismayo. No wonder a retard like you had to immediately resorts to insults after being proven wrong. The only kid here is you.
No one gives a shit about your interpretation of Somali culture. You’re a gaal. Don’t you understand? If you believe African American culture (twerking) is part of our noble Somali culture then nobody gives a shit, because we don’t even consider the likes of you Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts