Status
Not open for further replies.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
FlawlessHardtofindDwarfmongoose-size_restricted.gif

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Lmao looks like whoever uploaded the video is a local it’s gone now, wrap the thread up boys green kustumo girl is gone and ain’t no one wanna see futo caano
:siilaanyolaugh:

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter

Last degenerate thing I’m posting. Search the twitter lads it’s a madness in the timeline @TheDimeRamla is the fucked up older Somali women who convinced these kids to twerk on camera(always the old head girls spreading fitna) and she’s retweeting some shit from her Live.

La hawla wa la quwata ila bilah. The youth are finished. And I cannot say I want my.kids in Africa because it's definitely worse. God save us all.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
They apparently held a twerk contest, and my timeline is full of ajnabis and Somalis making fun of us. One girl poored caano down her booty crack and drank it too. Streets is done.

I thought for a second that was a madoow girl twerking...But then I saw those curtains :damn: Dead giveaway. Also, why the f**k is she wearing a hijab while she's literally naked??? What's literally the point??

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

Last degenerate thing I’m posting. Search the twitter lads it’s a madness in the timeline @TheDimeRamla is the fucked up older Somali women who convinced these kids to twerk on camera(always the old head girls spreading fitna) and she’s retweeting some shit from her Live.

Who is this dumb ol' Ramla?

Keo

VIP

They all gonna end up like her encouraging the next generation to buss it open for the net.
:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending