Somali girl teaching her West African husband Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm I've been to hargeisa countless of time the question is have you ever been to Somalia? the answer will be no and I can say whatever I want don't care if your 100 years old lmao

I have been all over Somalia. I have spoken to Somalia from Borama to Berbera and guess what a lot of people do not believe in Somaliland.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I have been all over Somalia. I have spoken to Somalia from Borama to Berbera and guess what a lot of people do not believe in Somaliland.
and Easter bunny exists girl you haven't been to borama or any somaliland territories your imagination is running wild

and Easter bunny exists girl you haven't been to borama or any somaliland territories your imagination is running wild

Girrllll I have been to Borama and guess what the people there really do not care for Somaliland. Also the people of Berbera, especially after the DP contract with the UAE.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Somaliland is Isaaq and Isaaq is Somaliland. If thats not the case we dont consinder an Isaaq a Isaaq.

We spilled too much blood for this freedom

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
20181104_191503.jpg

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
She is Somalilander lol (you are what your father is). She even admitted she was bullied in school for her Somali heritage.

Maya Jama reveals she was bullied for her Somali heritage in school
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...mali-heritage-addresses-offensive-tweets.html
shes a diluted muttblood foh with the whole you are what your father is she only has a qabil doesnt make her full somali since both your parents needs to be somali in order for you to be somalli is called "biology"

Bohol

VIP
shes a diluted muttblood foh with the whole you are what your father is she only has a qabil doesnt make her full somali since both your parents needs to be somali in order for you to be somalli is called "biology"

She is from Hargeisa baayo. Her mother being Swedish ain't going to change the facts.
STORMZY.jpg

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
She is from Hargeisa baayo. Her mother being Swedish ain't going to chance the facts.
STORMZY.jpg

just stop this stupidity she has foreign blood aswell we cant ignore that is basic science shes not full somali period she has nothing to do with somali she is another foreign hoe.

Bohol

VIP
just stop this stupidity she has foreign blood aswell we cant ignore that is basic science shes not full somali period she has nothing to do with somali she is another foreign hoe.

You think we are whites? Somalis don't have the 1 drop rule. If your father is Somali you are Somali (although a mixed one if your mum is non Somali).

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You think we are whites? Somalis don't have the 1 drop rule. If your father is Somali you are Somali (although a mixed one if your mum is non Somali).
you basically just said shes mixed which ive been telling you the whole time she is HALF somali and not full and since she has foreign step dad and was embarrassed of being somali shes further alienated from our community

Bohol

VIP
you basically just said shes mixed which ive been telling you the whole time she is HALF somali and not full and since she has foreign step dad and was embarrassed of being somali shes further alienated from our community

How does that change the fact she is Isaaq/Habar Awal?:mjlol: paternal DNA is not something you can change because you had a troubled childhood. :lol:

Not Somaliland since there's no bantus there. And I barely see isaaq marry bantus and when they do is usually the ones with broken homes who dissociate from the somali community since isaaq people are the most racist clan ever
Although they maybe true, the point I was making is that up until recently most somalis in the west only married within themselves, whether they were hawiye/darood/isaaq. Now if i'm being honest its mostly somali girls who date out and you'll see their children back home on "holidays" soon. Even in isaaqland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending