Somali girl teaching her West African husband Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Insecure mali girls marrying any Madow coming out the pen :pachah1:
No she's not she just didn't have a good representation around other somalis so no one married her so she had to get a ajnabi. I know this girl Not average somali girl

No she's not she just didn't have a good representation around other somalis so no one married her so she had to get a ajnabi. I know this girl Not average somali girl
Can you imagine her bringing her ass back home. She is forever an exile! She was better off being a second wife. You mess with Madows you stay with Madows.

:susp:

I will find you and drag you with a baseball bat how dare you run your mouth and say she's from my noble tribe she even doesn't believe in Somaliland. Nope not on my deathbed she's HJ

Calm down, remember this has no bearing on your life. She is a stranger to you, and nothing to do with you.

well then they just revoked their card.

Lol, you are going to "revoke" the isaaq card from 80 year old people who were born and bred in Hargeisa and who signed the referendum to remove the British from Somaliland and were so happy to see North and South Somalia re-united?

You kids really do chat a lot of shit, living in the west, talking about revoking people's isaaq card.

Stay in your lane and know you place!

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Lol, you are going to "revoke" the isaaq card from 80 year old people who were born and bred in Hargeisa and who signed the referendum to remove the British from Somaliland and were so happy to see North and South Somalia re-united?

You kids really do chat a lot of shit, living in the west, talking about revoking people's isaaq card.

Stay in your lane and know you place!
shut up naaya. if youbdont believe in Somaliland your not isaaq in my eyes. What do you even know about somaliland? so how about you stay in your faqaash lane

shut up naaya. if youbdont believe in Somaliland your not isaaq in my eyes. What do you even know about somaliland? so how about you stay in your faqaash lane

Amuus, bloody dhocil!

How dare you stupid teenager living in the west, probably never stepped a foot back home, tell a 80, 90 year old Somalis in hargeisa who has never left Hargeisa that you can "revoke" their isaaq card.

Keep your dumb mouth shut!

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
all I'm saying is we are going to see a lot of tyrones and jeromes in somalia/land in the next couple of decades :samwelcome::francis:
Not Somaliland since there's no bantus there. And I barely see isaaq marry bantus and when they do is usually the ones with broken homes who dissociate from the somali community since isaaq people are the most racist clan ever

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Amuus, bloody dhocil!

How dare you stupid teenager living in the west, probably never stepped a foot back home, tell a 80, 90 year old Somalis in hargeisa who has never left Hargeisa that you can "revoke" their isaaq card.

Keep your dumb mouth shut!
erm I've been to hargeisa countless of time the question is have you ever been to Somalia? the answer will be no and I can say whatever I want don't care if your 100 years old lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending