Somali girl talks in Korean lool.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
My sister is actually fluent in Korean. One day we were out in Montreal Korea town we're dinning at this macaan korean reasturant wlle bomb ass food and customer service. Praising asside we is chilling then I notice my walaasha is reading hard into some Korean paper and I was shook could not believe my eyes.

Nayaaha can you actually read that shit????

Yea hehe I learned it a while back to watch kdramas without subs.

War maa kuu shaygaa... walaal wallahi oo billahi oo tallahi you are finished. How can you read Korean fluently but can barely read Arabee???

Silence. :faysalwtf: I remember that day so vividly and it was fuqing 4 years ago! Shows how much mental damage it gave me felt like the biggest dayooth.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
My sister is actually fluent in Korean. One day we were out in Montreal Korea town we're dinning at this macaan korean reasturant wlle bomb ass food and customer service. Praising asside we is chilling then I notice my walaasha is reading hard into some Korean paper and I was shook could not believe my eyes.

Nayaaha can you actually read that shit????

Yea hehe I learned it a while back to watch kdramas without subs.

War maa kuu shaygaa... walaal wallahi oo billahi oo tallahi you are finished. How can you read Korean fluently but can barely read Arabee???

Silence. :faysalwtf: I remember that day so vividly and it was fuqing 4 years ago! Shows how much mental damage it gave me felt like the biggest dayooth.
Same case here, I don't even remember when she had the time to learn the language, it was one of the hardest languages in the world. I remember when we was transiting in Seoul, and she has the audacity to speak to the Immigration Officer in af-Korean, out of nowhere. And he says that she speaks better then some local natives. Bisnka. Damn, for a second I was gob smacked. Bisknka :susp:

Its very hard to learn, but to them, its easy as ABC. The whole reason was she wanted to watch the shows when it came out, not wait for subs, like da fuuuq :damn:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Same case here, I don't even remember when she had the time to learn the language, it was one of the hardest languages in the world. I remember when we was transiting in Seoul, and she has the audacity to speak to the Immigration Officer in af-Korean, out of nowhere. And he says that she speaks better then some local natives. Bisnka. Damn, for a second I was gob smacked. Bisknka :susp:

Its very hard to learn, but to them, its easy as ABC. The whole reason was she wanted to watch the shows when it came out, not wait for subs, like da fuuuq :damn:
Wallahi that's beyond embarassing, looks like we have basically identical sisters :faysalwtf:

I have only two lakiin it feels like they're one extreme & another. My other sis is a hip hop fanatic going on WorldStar 24/7 and repping Canadian Farax rappers like her life depends on it :dead1: at least she did not learn one of the hardest languages to master for entertainment tho i'll give her that.

Wallahi that's beyond embarassing, looks like we have basically identical sisters :faysalwtf:

I have only two lakiin it feels like they're one extreme & another. My other sis is a hip hop fanatic going on WorldStar 24/7 and repping Canadian Farax rappers like her life depends on it :dead1: at least she did not learn one of the hardest languages to master for entertainment tho i'll give her that.
you guys should praise them for learning a new language fluently instead of calling them crazy.

Xalimos think learning a completely foreign language which its natives that it's spoken by are extremely xenophobic and feel disgusted whenever you speak it, is more significant than learning your mother tongue (Af-Somali). :francis:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Here.

:friendhug:

And yes i’ll watch it soon. I’m busy watching two other shows as of right now. :)

Your name suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATTENTION ALL SOMALI SPOT MEMBERS DO NOT CHANGE A NAME UNTIL BASRA APPROVES

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Trending