Somali girl shows off her futo weyne on popular youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
No we don't. Enough with the xabashi-begging. 9/10, I can tell a Ethiopian/Eritrean apart from a Somali. Once in a blue moon you see an Afar or Oromo that looks Somali.

Sis I don’t think he’s entirely wrong. I went to a school with a lot of Eritreans and they were all hella dark and Somali looking. I was acc surprised because they aren’t stereotyped to look that way.

It’s Ethiopian habeshas that look wierd to me tbh. Like the ones in my school (they were very few) they had a wider variance between dark and light but with broad features and kinky hair. Distinct looking.

World

VIP
Sis I don’t think he’s entirely wrong. I went to a school with a lot of Eritreans and they were all hella dark and Somali looking. I was acc surprised because they aren’t stereotyped to look that way.

It’s Ethiopian habeshas that look wierd to me tbh. Like the ones in my school (they were very few) they had a wider variance between dark and light but with broad features and kinky hair. Distinct looking.
Ethiopian Habeshas and the dominant Eritrean ethnicities are not genetically distinct from one another and form one cluster.

Ethiopian Habeshas and the dominant Eritrean ethnicities are not genetically distinct from one another and form one cluster.

I know. But I’ve noticed a physical difference? I can’t tell by features they’re not Somali but they look a lot more like us then I thought. It’s Ethiopian habesha and Sudanese that are distinct to me. I can almost always tell the difference between Eritreans and Ethiopian habeshas, my aunt married an ethio habesha and I can observe the same thing with his family. Very interesting.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

True I've never mistook a Habesha from Ethiopia for somali but I have with an eritrean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts