Somali girl refused abortion pill by rural redneck doctor in Alberta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You don't know the circumstances in which she would have needed it, so why judge?

How do you like the title now :mjlol::mjlol:

Just watch how no one enters my thread

The title is soo qaboob they’ll dismiss it

You don't know the circumstances in which she would have needed it, so why judge?
This is sad! this is why god tells females not to play around. Damn i thought females were smart and just men thought with their dicks but i guess i was wrong considering the amount of females today that account for single mother households. This is what happens when a society encourages illegal sex. I'm one who considers illegal sex normal as well but for society in general to not teach us young hormonal ppl morals is what causes single parenthood to increase.

This is sad! this is why god tells females not to play around. Damn i thought females were smart and just men thought with their dicks but i guess i was wrong considering the amount of females today that account for single mother households. This is what happens when a society encourages illegal sex. I'm one who considers illegal sex normal as well but for society in general to not teach us young hormonal ppl morals is what causes single parenthood to increase.

What are you even talking about? Maybe she's married? Maybe the baby would risk her health? Who knows?

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
She is not married. She is a student with no hijab. No good Muslim woman gets abortion unless her life is in danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending