Somali girl questions the morality of somali girls stripping on periscope for LIKES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a xalimo shares her frustration on fellow somali women for stripping naked on periscope for likes on Twitter and questions their morality.

Is she justified to do that?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:bell:

She tweeted that tweet a year ago, only one person liked it,

You failed @TheMadMullah
You need to stop trying this hard, you will never have a platinum thread, leave that to me or @fox

Ashy Abdi have several seats.

You failed @TheMadMullah
You need to stop trying this hard, you will never have a platinum thread, leave that to me or @fox

What did i fail on? Am the one who posted the twitter lol?

I just shared what she wrote so i dont get Why you upset and for me i dont come here to see how much replays i have in a thread unlike you :comeon:

Gibiin-Udug

What did i fail on? Am the one who posted the twitter lol?

I just shared what she wrote so i dont get Why you upset and for me i dont come here to see how much replays i have in a thread unlike you :comeon:
You digged up a tweet from May 2016 that only one person liked and tried to start shit. You've failed. Try again buttercup.

You digged up a tweet from May 2016 that only one person liked and tried to start shit. You've failed. Try again buttercup.
I know your mad coz i called you mj laangaab earlier :pachah1:but whatever that floats your boat buddy.

Just know this is the internet and you should be catching feeling rather try catching flights :hemad:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP

You failed @TheMadMullah

@fox hasnt had a plat thread in a minute that title belongs to me and @Yonis IMG_6237.GIFIMG_6237.GIF

Gibiin-Udug

I know your mad coz i called you mj laangaab earlier :pachah1:but whatever that floats your boat buddy.

Just know this is the internet and you should be catching feeling rather try catching flights :hemad:
You're now getting pathetic buttercup. Why would a royal get mad about what a peasant have to say. Stop trying to change the subject and take your well deserved L

tenor.gif

You're now getting pathetic buttercup. Why would a royal get mad about what a peasant have to say. Stop trying to change the subject and take your well deserved L

tenor.gif
Walahi you trying to derail the thread but the girl asked a very relevant question Why get naked for likes?

Is that how low some xalimos have went? :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending