kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Somalis world wide, reminds me of the Farax in the previous BattleField game

2vyJiHJ.png

kQyWcwa.png

Sywp8sC.png

Um, she said "Baba" to mean father. That's Arabic. Also, I've never seen a Somali do those crazy ass moves. She kinda moves like a Gypsy. No hate on them though. I dunno, it's cool having representation, but I feel like they didn't do any research at all on Somalis before making her. That's just one man's opinion. She's not a bad character though.

Um, she said "Baba" to mean father. That's Arabic. Also, I've never seen a Somali do those crazy ass moves. She kinda moves like a Gypsy. No hate on them though. I dunno, it's cool having representation, but I feel like they didn't do any research at all on Somalis before making her. That's just one man's opinion. She's not a bad character though.
getting stronger and stronger vibes they grabbed a somali looking chick in kenya

destruction-allstars-ps5-playstation-5-muna.original.jpg

Bio: A Somalian mechanic, Muna grew up at the feet of her father, one of the first original Destruction AllStars. When her father was no longer in her life, the grief left her hurt and guarded. Muna eventually stepped up to take her father's place as an AllStar and competed in his honour.

On Foot Breaker: Muna's Breaker ability attracts pick-ups like a magnet, and also activates traps in the arena.

Hero Vehicle Gravitron's Breaker: This Hero car draws scrap metal in the arena towards it, forming a strong shield to withstand more punishment.

Strengths and Weaknesses: With Muna's defensive abilities, she's a good pick for modes like Carnado and Stockpile, where keeping your car going for longer is key. In the chaos of Mayhem, it's less immediately useful.

some gameplay

Didn't nail it with the face paint and weird moves but it's a start.
The last time we was in a videogame it was getting shot at
getting it for my ps5

IF I CAN FIND ONE!!!