Videogame BattleField 5 Somali characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The developer for this game is based in Sweden, clearly reer Sweden are the only black people they see :shookgabre:
2vyJiHJ.png

qMYexx8.png

kQyWcwa.png

Sywp8sC.png

PIsNG5V.png

Reer Sweden, explain yourselves

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
So is the character known as a Somali or just Black?
The game never specifies that, only their army (England, Norway, etc.). Here is an old post on this. It has some extra details.
He was clearly modelled after a Somali and as we all know, they aren't hard to find in Sweden where the game is being made.

Background: Battlefield V is a WW2 game developed by DICE in Stockholm. You can't create your own soldier instead the game randomly chooses a premade character for you out of a selection of developer made characters like this Somali one. Usually you spawn as cadaan guys. But you occasionally spawn as cadaan women, indhoyars, and Madows like this lady on the left here:

DICE actually started doing this in Battlefield 1 which came out 2 years ago. There weren't any Somalis but there were Indian soldiers and even African Americans in WW1 Europe. But they have doubled down with BFV and from playing the beta, I can tell you it's a lot less white than BF1 was. BF1 actually made some sense because the British did use colonial subjects like Indians but now in BFV there's Chinese soldiers in Norway!

Naturally, cadaan men haven't been too happy about this but there's nothing they can do about it. Stockholm is our colony and this is an expression of our dominance. They will buy the game and kneel before us.

I look like the Isaac version of this guy even though I'm just as dark skinned :ohhh:

I think I have a better nose than he does. He has that jewish nose. Must be Hawiye or darod am guessing. But all that is besides the point. As you were children.

Muji

VIP
This is the Somali male aesthetic I like

Talk, high cheekbones and broad shoulders

@Reiko do you have any from this superior geeljiir stock in America?

This is the Somali male aesthetic I like

Talk, high cheekbones and broad shoulders

@Reiko do you have any from this superior geeljiir stock in America?

Though there is a good chance of you being a troll there is a world of difference between the way we look at things in life. And that is solely based on your posts which I see on this site.

But as per your above post I'm clearly your type so what of it if we exchange some heavy fire works at your earliest convenience? That is if my home boy Aussie hustler does not mind. I could've sworn he once said you are his girl friend and he indeed did not mind ..if.. we .. you know what.... wallahi that is what he said.

So what do you think about it knowles?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The game never specifies that, only their army (England, Norway, etc.). Here is an old post on this. It has some extra details.

This should now be the default black character aesthetic for all games,
well done to reer Sweden:siilaanyosmile:

Name that character a somali and watch that game crash and burn. It will never be accepted in the west if a somali is one of the heroes. The game creators would be stupid to do so.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Name that character a somali and watch that game crash and burn. It will never be accepted in the west if a somali is one of the heroes. The game creators would be stupid to do so.

No need, that is now the face of an African.
No more Bantu over representation.:shookgabre:

Keeysan

The humble one
No need, that is now the face of an African.
No more Bantu over representation.:shookgabre:
I was against the bantu beatdown in the thread at first but you’re right.:denzelnigga:

They might decide to pop up one of those Ger dunay kind of nilotics soon :siilaanyolaugh: maybe throw in a Khoi or two in the background.

Diversity and sht

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending