Somali girl on talkRadio gets so ridiculed by host for arguing to Defund the Police.

Yes that's true. However, increasing stop and search isn't doing anything, it creates furthur division and problems Thats why you have black people reacting the way they do to police. You can't blame an entire community which dont even make up the majority of the population for all these social issues. They need to put funding into the community.
Increasing stop and search helps. They need to search more people of more races. It’s not like they are searching grandmas and grandpas. Police know roadman in these areas and when you have gang infested areas. Just wait until they do something isn’t gonna cut it just because they don’t want to offend people. Even you know in your area which people are more likely ciyaal suuq and likely up to no good

Increasing stop and search helps. They need to search more people of more races. It’s not like they are searching grandmas and grandpas. Police know roadman in these areas and when you have gang infested areas. Just wait until they do something isn’t gonna cut it just because they don’t want to offend people. Even you know in your area which people are more likely ciyaal suuq and likely up to no good
My city had a stop and search policy, they stopped and questioned what I was carrying while I was coming home from work wearing a suit. It was harassment.

They would get raped everyday if the police was defunded in major inner cities.
Black women on average experience twice the amount of violence white women do. If anything they should want more police. Instead they are on the frontline defending black criminals. Both George Floyd and rayshard brooks has beaten black women in the past and got arrested

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Are you trying to tell me cadaan people who do class As, disrespect their parents, throw their elders into care homes,smell like piss, are role model citizens ? and every black and asian community indulges in hardcore drugs and antisocial behaviour? Even though they make up a minority of the population?

is this the package you want to sell me?

Lol who said whites were the golden standard, its their country though I dont get why you cant understand this.

Lol who said whites were the golden standard, its their country though I dont get why you cant understand this.

So they get to treat black people like shit is that what youre saying lmfao.

If you want to lie down flat and be walked all over and other black people don't why do you care? lol

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So they get to treat black people like shit is that what youre saying lmfao.

If you want to lie down flat and be walked all over and other black people don't why do you care? lol
Long live the police As long as your a law abiding citizen police wont bother you.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Have you seen the stop and search stats? Black people are stopped and searched 9x the rate of white people. What's even more funny is that when it comes to stop & search, the 'find' rate for drugs amongst Black people is lower than it is for white people. So yeah f*ck the police
This will effect men more and I don't see any guy here complaining. I say let the ghetto thug deal with each other over petty Street crime