Somali girl on talkRadio gets so ridiculed by host for arguing to Defund the Police.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Expecting a white British to save your people is absolutely ludacris when they are viewed as the enemy. Blacks need to fix their own communities and stop screaming racism

Keo

VIP
Madows need to change their situation themselves until then they will continue to be in the same position that they are in and they don't cooperate with the police so there's only so much the police can do. "Muh youth clubs" isn't cutting it anymore.

Expecting a white British to save your people is absolutely ludacris when they are viewed as the enemy. Blacks need to fix their own communities and stop screaming racism
That’s why blm is so toxic. It basically begs white people to fix black problems and put whites on pedestal by constantly crying about white privilege

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
BLM activists who shout DEFUND THE POLICE and Somali SJW needs to sit down and shut the f*ck up.

Qashin me all you want, but your in a game of the fittest, and I don't think police is the major issue per say.

TekNiKo

VIP
That’s why blm is so toxic. It basically begs white people to fix black problems and put whites on pedestal by constantly crying about white privilege
Exactly, they did you enough of favour by giving you citizenship, free healthcare and safety. They simply cannot police your enclaves for you or prevent criminals you harbour in your homes. How many Somali families know what their sons and daughters are up to yet turn a blind eye. As soon as they are arrested or killed they claim he dindu nuffin wrong he was a good boy.

Lack of responsibility is a huge factor and placing the burden on the white man sounds like an easy way out.

Bcs it’s an white country with majority white people in power. They’re in positions to bring about change. Any effort black people make (BLM) isn’t listened to. (farah’s in this forum). They created racism. They put effort into white people when they commit crime (glasgow) but over police our areas. why am i arguing with black people who are defending white people and their racism.

Are you denying institutional racism exists. Yes somalis may not have been slaves but we are impacted by that same system as of currently .. what’s not clicking ??

Last edited:
Exactly, they did you enough of favour by giving you citizenship, free healthcare and safety. They simply cannot police your enclaves for you or prevent criminals you harbour in your homes. How many Somali families know what their sons and daughters are up to yet turn a blind eye. As soon as they are arrested or killed they claim he dindu nuffin wrong he was a good boy.

Lack of responsibility is a huge factor and placing the burden on the white man sounds like an easy way out.

Are you trying to tell me cadaan people who do class As, disrespect their parents, throw their elders into care homes,smell like piss, are role model citizens ? and every black and asian community indulges in hardcore drugs and antisocial behaviour? Even though they make up a minority of the population?

is this the package you want to sell me?

TekNiKo

VIP
Bcs it’s an white country with majority white people in power. They’re in positions to bring about change. Any effort black people make (BLM) isn’t listened to. (farah’s in this forum). They created racism. They put effort into white people when they commit crime (glasgow) but over police our areas. why am i arguing with black people who are defending white people and their racism.

Are you denying institutional racism exists. Yes somalis may not have been slaves but we are impacted by that same system as of currently .. what’s not clicking ??
Yes institutional racism exists in every country of course natives will have more privilege than non natives. The same is true in Somalia, Saudi Arabia etc.

I dont know what is hard to understand but your simply a guest and instead of being grateful to your host you want to create lawlessness.

Yes institutional racism exists in every country of course natives will have more privilege than non natives. The same is true in Somalia, Saudi Arabia etc.

I dont know what is hard to understand but your simply a guest and instead of being grateful to your host you want to create lawlessness.

Definition: Institutional racism is a form of racism that is embedded as normal practice within society or an organisation. It can lead to such issues as discrimination in criminal justice, employment, housing, health care, political power and education, among other issues

I dont get what your point is. Saudi Arabia and Somalia are muslim countries. They're not secular.

Are you trying to tell me cadaan people who do class As, disrespect their parents, throw their elders into care homes,smell like piss, are role model citizens ? and every black and asian community indulges in hardcore drugs and antisocial behaviour?

Also i didn't get your thoughts on this one

Last edited:

You really think the average black person living in these areas want less police in their areas? Institutional bias exist. But it’s not white peoples fault these areas are dangerous. It’s not white peoples fault black kids are joining gangs and killing each other based on post codes

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Definition: Institutional racism is a form of racism that is embedded as normal practice within society or an organisation. It can lead to such issues as discrimination in criminal justice, employment, housing, health care, political power and education, among other issues

I dont get what your point is. Saudi Arabia and Somalia are muslim countries. They're not secular.

"guest" ive had this account since 2018.
why would i be grateful? I'm disagreeing with you this is a forum last time i checked... i didnt know i had to kiss ass.

Also i didn't get your thoughts on this one
Ya allah where this sjw blm activist come from :damn:

You really think the average black person living in these areas want less police in their areas? Institutional bias exist. But it’s not white peoples fault these areas are dangerous. It’s not white peoples fault black kids are joining gangs and killing each other based on post codes

Yes that's true. However, increasing stop and search isn't doing anything, it creates furthur division and problems Thats why you have black people reacting the way they do to police. You can't blame an entire community which dont even make up the majority of the population for all these social issues. They need to put funding into the community.

Apollo

VIP

I recently called the police on my white neighbor for running illegal activities out of his garage. :browtf:

It scared him and he immediately ceased what he was doing. :lolbron:

Long live the police. :rejoice:

Trending

Latest posts