Somali girl on talkRadio gets so ridiculed by host for arguing to Defund the Police.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
According to Crime Survey England and Wales White British people are far more likely to self-report having taken drugs in the last 12 months than Black and Asian people.

Did u even bother to read what i said before being so loud and so wrong. :kodaksmiley:

What you said about they go around to council estates because "black people use more drugs" is wrong and racist. Because not only does statistics say otherwise but it really shows me how much the cadaans have corrupted your head you're willing to make up illaborate lies to explain away racist white people behaviour lmfaoo get a grip loser lmfao
I've lived near drug activities and they're BAME.

This is because their parents are lower middle class and can't afford stuff so resort to this.

Nowadays music videos normalise violence which increase stabbings.

https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures...drug-use/illicit-drug-use-among-adults/latest

This is from the government. You are funny using shitty surveys. Don't cross my lane because you aren't from the UK. :mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
UK police are gentleman and treated me with class. Tired of these wanna be Negro Xalimoa

According to Crime Survey England and Wales White British people are far more likely to self-report having taken drugs in the last 12 months than Black and Asian people.

Did u even bother to read what i said before being so loud and so wrong. :kodaksmiley:

What you said about they go around to council estates because "black people use more drugs" is wrong and racist. Because not only does statistics say otherwise but it really shows me how much the cadaans have corrupted your head you're willing to make up illaborate lies to explain away racist white people behaviour lmfaoo get a grip loser lmfao
Whites are not the ones in the street killing each other and dealing drugs.

In council estates and areas where knife crime is common, police use stop and search more. These areas are have more black people so therefore they have a higher proportion of stop and searches. These activists should put that effort in the educating the youth and enriching their communities which would lead to a decrease in knife crime and consequently less stop and search. Defunding the police isn't the solution that's a US problem.

I've lived near drug activities and they're BAME.

This is because their parents are lower middle class and can't afford stuff so resort to this.

Nowadays music videos normalise violence which increase stabbings.

https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures...drug-use/illicit-drug-use-among-adults/latest

This is from the government. You are funny using shitty surveys. Don't cross my lane because you aren't from the UK. :mjlol:

the same racist government that denies racism :gucciwhat:

With the prime minister virtue signalling to the far right, refusing to apologise for offensive statements comments he’s made.

Are we forgetting brexit? lmfaoo the leave campaign?

The home office “go home” bus terrorising minority communities?

the same one that shipped all the jamaican peoples grandparents/parents like prisoners after inviting them to help rebuild after world war 2 dkdkdk

the same racist government that lies about the amount of people that died in grenfell tower fire? The same one that was pretending to leave food out for the “missing people” when they knew full well there weren’t people missing cause they were dead. To add they still haven’t housed some people from the fire and also the tower is still up yet the cry over racist slave owner statues.

I bought you a crime survey and you’re bringing me out of context data from a mental health survey done in 13-2014 girl bye.

The police still see you a black person. I am from the uk don’t assume things lmfao

In council estates and areas where knife crime is common, police use stop and search more. These areas are have more black people so therefore they have a higher proportion of stop and searches. These activists should put that effort in the educating the youth and enriching their communities which would lead to a decrease in knife crime and consequently less stop and search. Defunding the police isn't the solution that's a US problem.
shouldn’t that be the governments job?

They need to decriminalise drugs because it’s not a crime for rich cadaan people up in canary wharf

Invader

the same racist government that denies racism :gucciwhat:

With the prime minister virtue signalling to the far right, refusing to apologise for offensive statements comments he’s made.

Are we forgetting brexit? lmfaoo the leave campaign?

The home office “go home” bus terrorising minority communities?

the same one that shipped all the jamaican peoples grandparents/parents like prisoners after inviting them to help rebuild after world war 2 dkdkdk

the same racist government that lies about the amount of people that died in grenfell tower fire? The same one that was pretending to leave food out for the “missing people” when they knew full well there weren’t people missing cause they were dead. To add they still haven’t housed some people from the fire and also the tower is still up yet the cry over racist slave owner statues.

I bought you a crime survey and you’re bringing me out of context data from a mental health survey done in 13-2014 girl bye.

The police still see you a black person. I am from the uk don’t assume things lmfao
I'm not a Tory supporter wll.:mjohreally:

Using you're a Tory card I see.

Labour all the way.

Also you just read the title. It refers to the past experiences of people. These are legit black people saying that they used drugs same with white people etc.

I am a staunch support of Labour like my city which has always been a Labour stronghold.

Don't whip out the card you support Boris. i don't even like the Conservatives.

Invader

They need to decriminalise drugs because it’s not a crime for rich cadaan people up in canary wharf
Drugs and Knives are being normalised in drill which is really popular don't deny that:fantasia2:.

Most stabbings are from BAME too:sitdown:

I'm not a Tory supporter wll.:mjohreally:

Using you're a Tory card I see.

Labour all the way.

Also you just read the title. It refers to the past experiences of people. These are legit black people saying that they used drugs same with white people etc.

I am a staunch support of Labour like my city which has always been a Labour stronghold.

Don't whip out the card you support Boris. i don't even like the Conservatives.

No, i’m not a labour supporter anymore.

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
If your gonna argue at least come through with solid points don't just spit out the first thing that comes to mind. Does she not understand that her getting destroyed in a debate only makes less people want to support her cause :snoop:

It should be both the community and the government. My point is that these sjw don't want to address any of their community's problem and blame the police and government which is very backward. They just seem angry all the time and don't want to change anything for their youth but only fight the white man.

Not anymore. They managed to tackle their knife crime over there.

Glasgow was way worse than what’s going on in London. That’s my point. It was dubbed the murder capital of europe. Cadaan people did that. They tackled the problem very well by putting funding into a Violence Reduction Unit that worked closely with the NHS, social work and education. Black people just get policied more and more. There’s no funding of this sort. These stop and searches clearly aren’t working lmfao they just don’t want to put effort or care into black people thats just the harsh truth lmfao

It should be both the community and the government. My point is that these sjw don't want to address any of their community's problem and blame the police and government which is very backward. They just seem angry all the time and don't want to change anything for their youth but only fight the white man.

. There’s so much a community can do. We haven’t got funding, we’re poor. The government can absolutely do something they just don’t care and don’t want to. More policing for black peoples that’ll sort the knife/drug problem out lmfao

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts