I wonder which group Khoi-Sans are related to. I read once they're amongst the oldest populations on earth.

The Nilotics have a link with the San via the A-M32 clade and there's also a connection between the Nilote Y-DNA A-M13 and San A-M51.

It's funny because they're the lightest Sub-Saharans while we're the darkest.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
"Blaise"-- I was convinced for a second that she was a Somali Sheegato masquerading as a South African.

Blaise is coloured , she can pass as a Somali for a second I was figuring why the f*ck she doesn't look like her family , btw these are her relatives , strange but why isn't her biological family on the show , that was my first question.

Then I got the picture
, not generalising but some Coloured households are dysfunctional , meaning that parents are either hooked onto drugs or their lives are taken away by incarceration or to gang violence and it's the aunt or uncle that takes full custody so in that context it really makes sense.

Although , I am still having doubts and had watched the video more than twice , running analysis , I know some of may say I am a conspiracy theorist having way too much coffee but it's midnight , I guarantee that's not the case.

Did you know in the late 90's and early 2000's , there were series of hild kidnapping.
Involving the missing of several Somali children.
Two years ago , Nigerians almost kidnapped two Somali toddlers from their parent's vehicle and yeah that didn't end well , their attempts were foiled.

Child kidnapping is a thing of the past , it's not as frequent as in the old days.
I remembered years ago , an Ethiopian neighbour she was seven and was my younger cousin's classmate went missing.
There was a Somali boy aged six , he went missing , it was believed he was kidnapped and sold on the market to an infertile couple.
Cases like these are common.

Have you watched Blood and Water series on Netflix?? Is not relatable to the kidnappings but child abductions happens and it isn't surprising.

I don't believe Blaise is in that case.

I suspect that Blaise may have some Somali ancestry , the first Somali settlers to arrive in South Africa were from British Somaliland after WWII , descendants of Somali seafarers working at the docks of HMS ship,
they later settled in Cape town , PE and Durban , the laws of the group areas act affected them, because of the groups areas act they were confined under Coloured settlements , during
Apartheid, intermarriages between the Coloureds.

It is documented , not many know about this , I have met these people and some look very Somali but fair skinned.

Blaise is coloured , she can pass as a Somali for a second I was figuring why the f*ck she doesn't look like her family , btw these are her relatives , strange but why isn't her biological family on the show , that was my first question.

Then I got the picture
, not generalising but some Coloured households are dysfunctional , meaning that parents are either hooked onto drugs or their lives are taken away by incarceration or to gang violence and it's the aunt or uncle that takes full custody so in that context it really makes sense.

Although , I am still having doubts and had watched the video more than twice , running analysis , I know some of may say I am a conspiracy theorist having way too much coffee but it's midnight , I guarantee that's not the case.

Did you know in the late 90's and early 2000's , there were series of hild kidnapping.
Two years ago , Nigerians almost kidnapped two Somali toddlers from their parent's vehicle and yeah that didn't end well , their attempts were foiled.

Child kidnapping is a thing of the past , it's not as frequent as in the old days.
I remembered years ago , an Ethiopian neighbour she was seven and was my younger cousin's classmate went missing.
There was a Somali boy aged six , he went missing , it was believed he was kidnapped and sold on the market to an infertile couple.

Have you watched Blood and Water series on Netflix?? Is not relatable to the kidnappings but child abductions happens and it isn't surprising.

I suspect that Blaise may have some Somali ancestry , the first Somali settlers to arrive in South Africa were from British Somaliland after WWII , descendants of Somali seafarers working at the docks of HMS ship,
they later settled in Cape town , PE and Durban , the laws of the group areas act affected them, because of the groups areas act they were confined under Coloured settlements , during

It is documented , not many know about this , I have met these people and some look very Somali but fair skinned.
I don't think she has Somali ancestry. She has white dna but it's a smaller amount than you average biracial like Zendaya. That explains why she has a Caucasian like phenotype but is still brownskinned

Then I got the picture

look at somali families. You have different kinds of skin colors and texture

Then I got the picture

Wow, subxanAllah, that is very scary!

I agree with your suspicions, that some of these Somali looking people are in fact, lost or stolen Somalis.

For example, the designer for Balmain, Olivier Rousteing, was adopted in France, he thought he was half-black, half-white, but after doing a DNA test he found out his mother was Somali from Djibouti and his father was Ethiopian. He doesn't look Somali at all, but still.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I don't think she has Somali ancestry. She has white dna but it's a smaller amount than you average biracial like Zendaya. That explains why she has a Caucasian like phenotype but is still brownskinned
You are right , sxb

She could be mixed white and black , like I said coloured

For example this popular SA rnb artist may be mistaken for a Somali , South Africans have a hard time figuring out his origins.

Jay Claude
images (7).jpeg

Second pic he even has the typical Somali forehead even his facial features scream Somali out loud
images (8).jpeg

His Father is a Coloured and his mother is Italian.

And he looks straight up Somali.

You are right , sxb

She could be mixed white and black , like I said coloured

For example this popular SA rnb artist may be mistaken for a Somali , South Africans have a hard time figuring out his origins.

Jay Claude
View attachment 203874
Second pic he even has the typical Somali forehead even his facial features scream Somali out loud
View attachment 203875

His Father is a Coloured and his mother is Italian.

And he looks straight up Somali.
in

I agree with your suspicions, that some of these Somali looking people are in fact, lost or stolen Somalis.

For example, the designer for Balmain, Olivier Rousteing, was adopted in France, he thought he was half-black, half-white, but after doing a DNA test he found out his mother was Somali from Djibouti and his father was Ethiopian. He doesn't look Somali at all, but still.
bruh lmfao. I don't think she is somali

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

It is scary for many parents , specifically they have to keep an eye on the newborns, even in the hospitals , infants are switched , that is how frightening it can be.

Some hospital staffs are corrupted have you watched BBC eye although it is documented in Kenya , child snatching is common practice throughout East Africa, in Tanzania and here to some degree.

Yes I was shocked when I learnt about his origins , it is sad indeed , I believe he was adopted or something happened to his biological parents.
It never came across my mind that the designer for Balmain had Somali ancestry.
Thought he was mixed madow mixed white.

It is scary for many parents , specifically they have to keep an eye on the newborns, even in the hospitals , infants are switched , that is how frightening it can be.

Some hospital staffs are corrupted have you watched BBC eye although it is documented in Kenya , child snatching is common practice throughout East Africa, in Tanzania and here to some degree.

Yes I was shocked when I learnt about his origins , it is sad indeed , I believe he was adopted or something happened to his biological parents.

I hear about these stories, it makes me worry about when they take the baby to be 'cleaned' and take it into another room, that's when they can switch the babies.

I heard a weird story once and I want to know if it's true.

Something about how the late president of Somalia, Cabdirashiid Cali Sharmarke's had a brother that went missing as a child or infant, and as an adult was found to have been raised by Xabashis. Perhaps they kidnapped him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somalis and some South African coloureds look alike. Honestly coloureds can look like anybody. I read somewhere that they’re the most mixed ethnic group in the world

Apollo

VIP
Somalis and some South African coloureds look alike. Honestly coloureds can look like anybody. I read somewhere that they’re the most mixed ethnic group in the world

No they don't.

Only a small percentage of them look like Horners.

Mainly the ones with a lot of Indian from India.

The ones who are just Khoisan/Bantu/White look less like Horners. The ones with some Indian ancestry can confusingly look Horner.

No they don't.

Only a small percentage of them look like Horners.

Mainly the ones with a lot of Indian from India.

The ones who are just Khoisan/Bantu/White look less like Horners. The ones with some Indian ancestry can confusingly look Horner.
That’s why I said β€œsome” south african coloureds

Trending