Somali girl on Arabs got talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Your beloved prophet cs was an arab man, do you hate him? Do you also hate al saahaba and the tabiceen? If I gave you the Quran will your hate takeover and throw it away because it's in Arabic ?
You bring up the b-but the prophet was Arab is that the only thing your folk say? I never said anything about the prophet so don't bring him up. I hate modern Arabs for what they do to Somalis. B-but the prophet was Arab :drakekidding::drakelaugh:

Apollo

VIP
Somalis are always the odd one out when it comes to these Arab things. At least the Sudanese speak Arabic as their native language, with SOmalis not even that.

You bring up the b-but the prophet was Arab is that the only thing your folk say? I never said anything about the prophet so don't bring him up. I hate modern Arabs for what they do to Somalis. B-but the prophet was Arab :drakekidding::drakelaugh:
You are not the brightest sjw kid. Modren Arabs are the descendents of the ancient Arabs, father like a son.
Do you hate yourself every time you pray and read the Quran because you can't pray in somali

YoungFarah

VIP
You are not the brightest sjw kid. Modren Arabs are the descendents of the ancient Arabs, father like a son.
Do you hate yourself every time you pray and read the Quran because you can't pray in somali
You really are special soo ma aha. Do you need help understanding what I said? Do you even know what sjw means? By the look of it you're the one defending sandniggers. Go learn what sjw means before using it oday yahow waalan.

You really are special soo ma aha. Do you need help understanding what I said? Do you even know what sjw means? By the look of it you're the one defending sandniggers. Go learn what sjw means before using it oday yahow waalan.
Ya habib al somaal anta al badhal:z1banet:

@XXX x It's time to clear my name before the soomals here. I am not actually arab sjw . This is my reverse psychology test you should try it. It does wonder ;)

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Inferior? Don't bootyclap. I hate Arabs because of what they do to our fellow Somalis and Africans. You saxiib have officially joined the slave list View attachment 28122View attachment 28123
Open up your ass for Abu falafel nacalaa do you not see what they do to our fellow Somalis?
View attachment 28124
The bootyclapping is strong with this one View attachment 28125View attachment 28125View attachment 28125
Let's be real here. Africans have done worse to Somalis than Arabs ever have.
And if I'm being honest these stock photos are getting really old

YoungFarah

VIP
Let's be real here. Africans have done worse to Somalis than Arabs ever have.
And if I'm being honest these stock photos are getting really old
Don't bootyclap for Arabs. The way they treat Somalis is awful. I always call out other Africans such as South Africans who harm Somalis. Anyone that harms Somalis whether Sandnigger, Zulu or Amxaar I don't f*ck with. Don't defend them just because they're Muslims.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Don't bootyclap for Arabs. The way they treat Somalis is awful. I always call out other Africans such as South Africans who harm Somalis. Anyone that harms Somalis whether Sandnigger, Zulu or Amxaar I don't f*ck with. Don't defend them just because they're Muslims.
I don't bootyclap for Arabs. But the way you can't go a second without calling them "sand " shows some irrational hatred on your part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending