Somali girl on Arabs got talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Because she is talented. Stop feeling inferior :camby:
Inferior? Don't bootyclap. I hate Arabs because of what they do to our fellow Somalis and Africans. You saxiib have officially joined the slave list
IMG_5969.JPG
IMG_5970.JPG

Open up your ass for Abu falafel nacalaa do you not see what they do to our fellow Somalis?
IMG_6541.GIF

The bootyclapping is strong with this one IMG_6571.PNGIMG_6571.PNGIMG_6571.PNG

She looks like she is suffering from Down Syndrome, no wonder she ended up on a different ethnicity's talent show.
:pachah1::russ:

YoungFarah

VIP
Explain Why you disaporve of her being in the show
I couldn't care less if she's on indhoyar got talent or calibeesteen got talent and I don't like sandnigger for what they do to Somalis in Libya and the khaleej therefore we shouldn't be giving them more money and power. Do you care more about your master than your kin? Fix up bruh.

I couldn't care less if she's on indhoyar got talent or calibeesteen got talent and I don't like sandnigger for what they do to Somalis in Libya and the khaleej therefore we shouldn't be giving them more money and power. Do you care more about your master than your kin? Fix up bruh.
Somalis did worse crimes against each other and you still love them. Why can't you forgive the few crimes some misguided Arabs did

YoungFarah

VIP
Somalis did worse crimes against each other and you still love them. Why can't you forgive the few crimes some misguided Arabs did
Somalis are Somalis what we do to each other we can forgive what shisheeye do to us it's war. Would you say that about the amxaar or are you a dhegcas mental slave?

Somalis are Somalis what we do to each other we can forgive what shisheeye do to us it's war. Would you say that about the amxaar or are you a dhegcas mental slave?
Your beloved prophet cs was an arab man, do you hate him? Do you also hate al saahaba and the tabiceen? If I gave you the Quran will your hate takeover and throw it away because it's in Arabic ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending