Somali girl needs help, her husband is a non Muslim!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Ok, send me the sexy couple’s picture, Edris and Samira. Done.

Use this
C5FE87C7-AE3C-4E9B-9CAF-A264E840DB82.jpeg

Muji

VIP
@Knowles

Sorry Sxb, I don't want to make fun of a concerned mother and Btw, leave the guy alone because we all made silly mistakes.

Looooooooooooooooooool

Come on it’s funny you have to admit- the way he is hiding behind his mommy but was acting like a grown up when he ordered 2k qamri

Side note: if you come to the UK you are taking me to savoy and buying and paying for the most expensive drink just so we can redeem their perception of Somali

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
:samwelcome:not my problem anymore just cause she's somali and Muslim

She wants me to help like some hired security when's she's wasted her goods on an ajnabi she wants somali men to ride in for her and save her

Am not stupid she can gtfo
The husband isn’t ajnabi he’s Somali.....

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don’t really believe this story why would he write to a Christian Facebook group about how he loves Christianity??

The only part I do believe is shes a single mom with 2 kids and she married this somali guy whose broke and they have to rely on relatives to help pay their rent

And the part where he forged fake credentials on his CV

The husband isn’t ajnabi he’s Somali.....

@Mercury

These guys have no clue the content of what they post here, they see stuff somewhere like on Twitter and read the comments from people just like them and post it here. Anything that demonises Somali women. They haven’t watched it yet.

The story doesn’t add up but it’s intended to those who will believe everything they watch and read online.

I don't buy it sxb. We dont produce hoes despite being larger than other clans.

She ain't one of us. Say hi to your khaniis imaam adeer.:trumpsmirk:

@Ferrari

Imam Nuur is TekNiKo’s adeer and not mine, but I respect and support him. A wonderful and wise guy.

As for @Knowles Ahmed Blackie wouldn’t have ruled Kismaayo without the support of her folks, don’t make her an enemy of your prophet.

@Ferrari

Imam Nuur is TekNiKo’s adeer and not mine, but I respect and support him. A wonderful and wise guy.

As for @Knowles Ahmed Blackie wouldn’t have ruled Kismaayo without the support of her folks, don’t make her an enemy of your prophet.
Odaygaa ma marehan baa?:drakelaugh:

You are saying she's one of the ugaases. She's embarrassed herself and her entire community if this is true. I will make sure to keep an eye an eye out for a hippo from the uk around that area.:manny:

@nine

Odaygaa ma marehan baa?:drakelaugh:

You are saying she's one of the ugaases. She's embarrassed herself and her entire community if this is true. I will make sure to keep an eye an eye out for a hippo from the uk around that area.:manny:

@Ferrari

Imam Nuur has disowned qabyaalad and he isn’t (previously) from the clan you mentioned above.

Sxb, what’s your tradition concerning if one wants to marry from reer DSI? Can I pay the yarrad in Somali shillings? Should I be expected to bash @Knowles on the wedding night? I’ve confided in @Basra and she scared the shit out of me. Ma run baa?

@Ferrari

Imam Nuur has disowned qabyaalad and he isn’t (previously) from the clan you mentioned above.

Sxb, what’s your tradition concerning if one wants to marry from reer DSI? Can I pay the yarrad in Somali shillings? Should I be expected to bash @Knowles on the wedding night? I’ve confided in @Basra and she scared the shit out of me. Ma run baa?
Now Basra too?:kodaksmiley:

U pulling these rumors out of ur ass waryaa?

Hoes ain't worth anything. Knowles's family will pay u.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Somali men don’t make up the community
Abaayo you want the truth?Your sole purpose in life is to worship Allah and be a confort to men and bear his children. That is it. Forget all these other non sense. The sooner you realize your role, the better for all parties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending