Somali girl marries a rich Nigerian man. Masha Allah.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Are the first and second pic the same person? His second pic reeks of face powder and Diana :susp: .

Xaliimo be like hooyo he's carab:chrisfreshhah::russ::drakekidding:

@Odkac WRLD

I know this cadaan dude, he was working his butt off to support his wife and kid with the house mortgage and everything, so one day he finds out while his working on every evening she was having an affair with another man... This guy doesn't even know if his kid is 100% his because another cadaan dude was tapping on his wife.. This is just one example out of many.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
@Odkac WRLD

I know this cadaan dude, he was working his butt off to support his wife and kid with the house mortgage and everything, so one day he finds out while his working on every evening she was having an affair with another man... This guy doesn't even know if his kid is 100% his because another cadaan dude was tapping on his wife.. This is just one example out of many.
I Sverige eller?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
He's most likely Hausa or Fulani. At least she married a handsome rich man she has taste and i congratulate her for that unlike certain females and their fetish for an apple as their mehr

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
@Odkac WRLD

Damn did she have a fattie tho? :farmajoyaab:
I thought you knew cadaan women so well, why ask about them.

If you enjoy unseasoned food, woman who doesn't wash herself, then go right ahead, this topic isn't for you.

:mjohreally:
I know the Seattle cadaans well enough. In truth I prefer my own kind, but I am just to real for xalimos so I am forced to seek foreigners. :mjohreally:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
He's rich, young, educated and sophistacted and Sunni Muslim, he's a total package and more

Ladies stop wasting time with broke, bum Bashir and go get yourself a rich Nigerian man who's manly.

anisa-6-brides-ng.png

gombe-wedding-koko-tv-ng-6.jpg

This guy is rich af he’s father is the Governor of one of the Nigerian states she secured her bag for life and is now part of a Nigerian nobility

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ons-wedding-to-somalian-lover-photos.html/amp

Trending

Latest posts