Somali girl marries a rich Nigerian man. Masha Allah.

They complain about washing dishes for hooyo but yet ajnabis force them do to unimaginable things like nothing :snoop:

They'll do anything to keep the j4reer but the j4reers nature is to do a quick hit and run.. Xalimos are too soft for this culture or any other culture for that matter, they think they can marry out but still live after Somali principles and values..

They'll do anything to keep the j4reer but the j4reers nature is to do a quick hit and run.. Xalimos are too soft for this culture or any other culture for that matter, they think they can marry out but still live after Somali principles and values..
This is why I get pissed when I see somali men paying 20 to 30k for a wedding or meher when he's not even financially stable to make his life atleast 50% better

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
A friend of mine's distant cousin was traveling from Dubia to Uk, london. On her way to Dubia airport, she met a guy from Nigeria and interestingly they were boarding on the same flight. The short time they were waiting for their flight, they chatted and share/ swap some personal info. Fast forward, they landed in london and after few short days, he contacted her. They started dating secretly for a month up until he asked that he wanted to wife her. She brought him home to introduce him to her family. Her dad passed away so she've got 2 older brothers and 3 younger half siblings mom and her stepfather. Btw, the dude is a muslim and got no relatives in the Uks. One of her brother was opposed of her marrying qofkaan aan la aqoon but she convinced her other family members saying the dude is a good muslim. Anyway, they got married after a year or so they had a child.

On her second pregnancy, he suggested that they should go to Nigeria for family inroduction and showed her where he had come from. She agreed. Summer came and off they went to Nigeria. Here is where the bahdil starts: they landed in Nigeria, abuja and stayed there for few nights at a hotel before they leave to his family village. His family lived an impoverished little village 2 hrs away from the capital. When they arrived they welcome her and pretended to be kind hospitable. The dude had an ex wife who he had a daugther with his sick old mother and a sister who cares for their mother. The very 3rd day of her arriaval, she was left with the old woman to care for. She has to wash, feed and clothe her and mind you she was pregnant. At the beginning she thought nothing of it and didn't complained but the mere reason that he brought her there was for her to look after his mother. She find out that he was once married and has a daughter and told him how she trusted him and left her family from him and such but he didn't care. He stayed with her in the village for a week and left her there. She was beatened by the ex wife, the sister inlaw and was forced to do all the house chores. She was held captive for more than a month when her family in Uk got hold of her husband in the capital. He was like we're coming back soon and my wife is sleeping now. He went back to the village and he couldn't recognize his wife. She lost so much weight. She begged him to let her go and he said if you ever report me to the authority i'll kill you and now we're going back to london but before that we had to meet some sheikh that can authorize a Nigerian marriage paper for us. The sheikh did sihir on her and she became mute. They got back to London and haven't said a word up until the birth of her second child. The girl was under sihir ever since her trip from Dubia. Right at the hospital when she saw her husband, she screamed and asked the nurses to not let him near her and that she want her family members to be called. All her senses were back when she gave birth and she started talking ....she filed for divorce and restraining order against him. Last thing i've heard of her was that she was living with her mom.
damn :jaynerd:

you people are so weird, imagine bragging about what another girl secured, when you can't even secure yourself a basic abdi. I don't do ish like that, I don't live through another somali man and his spouse because it doesn't concern me. sad lives people must live in order to put a whole group of people down.

He doesn't look Nigerian, he probably has alot of North African blood.
He definitely looks Nigerian. I know plenty of Nigerian guys that look like him and his father looks very Nigerian. He looks like he’s northern Yoruba or Fulani, who are Niger Congo ancestry. Only 4% of Hausa have Afro asiatic traits. Nigeria and Niger Congo people in general have very diverse features but like was said earlier they were very tribalistic till recently. https://hameemmias.vuodatus.net/lue/2017/12/the-nonsense-of-white-genes

Trending

Latest posts