Somali girl makes good points

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
When you choose to use social media you give up any right to privacy as soon as you upload anything about yourself, because that stuff will always be on the internet.

I have no sympathy for anybody who gets in trouble because of their use of social media.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
incoming all the secretly gay faaraxs trying to impose homosexuality onto a lil kid like some weirdo, with 0 evidence but the 'way he speaks'.

they will also deflect on the topic on hand and mention her hijab

the losers are so unbelievably predictable lmao

she's right tho, somalis need to learn to mind their own business

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
incoming all the secretly gay faaraxs trying to impose homosexuality onto a lil kid like some weirdo, with 0 evidence but the 'way he speaks'.

they will also deflect on the topic on hand and mention her hijab

the losers are so unbelievably predictable lmao

she's right tho, somalis need to learn to mind their own business
I know many Somalis who have feminine voices but are straight.

Misunderstood stereotype.

But Mukhtar doesn't fit that category.

He was caught twerking on his Insta before it was deleted.

Somalis are embarrassing on social media

If they put that same energy they got online into building back home or raising awareness things would improve drastically.

Instead they talk about the most nonsensical and haram crap.

Degenerates always say you can’t judge me. Only Allah can. Also what’s is the point of wearing hijab like the way she does? We will always call weirdos out

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Its the internet bro y'all are allowed to post whatever tf you want but at the same time whoever sees it is allowed to say whatever they want about you. If you don't like it or don't find those terms acceptable then simply don't post lol no one is forcing you to make a tiktok. :kanyeshrug:

You can't be mad because he got outed to his hooyo like what did you expect he was getting millions of views on his content obviously his hooyo would find out one way or another. Shouldn't keep secrets from your parents :francis:

Last thing I don't like how she's tryna blame the Somali community for this nah bro it's his own fault for whatever happened :ufdup:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
..... :susp:
ok lady ... I agree that Somalis should mind their own business and repair their broken home first.
but if they want to talk about other somalis business we should talk about the true degenerated of our community (drug dealer, alcoholic, true gays etc...)

but lol I hope she has the same energy to educate:
-loud xalimos
-blm xalimos
-baby mama xalimos
- low-life xalimos
-kpop xalimos
-liberal lgbtqz xalimos
- her fake hijab
the list is long

If you don't check this public obscene behaviour, before you know they will generalise all of us with that behaviour. Image and perception are very important.

To be honest it gives me hope seeing so many youth's passionate/protective about the culture. If only we could harness and redirect it constructively.

Trending

Latest posts