Inactive.
Af may is what patois is to english
And it's definitely a bantu language
Bantu
Raxaweyne
Abgaal
All three are related but not through lineage
Through marriage and rape
You’re such a troll lol. Af-may is a Cushitic language. These groups do not intermarry, at least not abgaal and Bantus.

You’re such a troll lol. Af-may is a Cushitic language. These groups do not intermarry, at least not abgaal and Bantus.
Patois is the English language...
Abgaal do marry bantu
The reason the offspring don't look 100 percent Madow is because abgaals rape shanshis every other generation to counter balance

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Troll, and a filthy qabilist spotted.

Now why are you calling him a 'qabilist' but not the other people that are saying the type of stuff hes saying? Isit because they're not Darood? You're a 'qabilist' as well.

Merca

Inactive.
Now why are you calling him a 'qabilist' but not the other people that are saying the type of stuff hes saying? Isit because they're not Darood? You're a 'qabilist' as well.
I didn’t even notice that he was a darood. :comeon: I’ve called many people out on their qabilism before. Don’t even try when you even liked that qabilistic comment!

World

VIP
Af may is what patois is to english
And it's definitely a bantu language
Bantu
Raxaweyne
Abgaal
All three are related but not through lineage
Through marriage and rape
Af May is a 100 % Cushitic language, and the only reason why some Bantus speak it is because they were enslaved by clans who surprise surprise, speak Af May.

Abgaal on the other hand are Af Maxa Tiri speakers.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
We are not taking this L.
I am using the SSpot Empirical Rule of Thumb - if the person committing the offence does not have the Somali look, then they are not Somali.
Simple.

There's shit load of AAs in the military even one carrying the confederate flag, why don't he worry about them instead of coming for a Somali. The U.S is only in Somalia because the government asked for help. I knew a Somali kid in the army and at one point in my life I wanted to join but instead I went to college.

The U.S army is actually a good way to get off the streets, they discipline you, some people join to get benefits because they do pay for your school tuition, others join for patriotism etc. Also there is nothing wrong with wanting to fight for your country. Not only did America take us out of those refugee camps/civil war but it gave our parents welfare/services to survive and we had the chance to get an education in a safe environment. I'm quite grateful for having the chance to better myself and if I could I would join.

:salute: U.S.A

First off the girl is not Bantu, she looks like every Somali I've seen. It's quite pathetic when you guys try to pick out things from the most somali looking person ever.

Bantu lol ?

There's shit load of AAs in the military even one carrying the confederate flag, why don't he worry about them instead of coming for a Somali. The U.S is only in Somalia because the government asked for help. I knew a Somali kid in the army and at one point in my life I wanted to join but instead I went to college.

The U.S army is actually a good way to get off the streets, they discipline you, some people join to get benefits because they do pay for your school tuition, others join for patriotism etc. Also there is nothing wrong with wanting to fight for your country. Not only did America take us out of those refugee camps/civil war but it gave our parents welfare/services to survive and we had the chance to get an education in a safe environment. I'm quite grateful for having the chance to better myself and if I could I would join.

:salute: U.S.A

First off the girl is not Bantu, she looks like every Somali I've seen. It's quite pathetic when you guys try to pick out things from the most somali looking person ever.

Bantu lol ?
I would join the reserves
Not real combat
99 percent of us enemies are muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts