Somali girl is disgusted a somali guy approached her

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
IMG_1942.jpeg

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
His own fault for tryna chat too a non hijabi, that group of Xalimos are rebellious and i personally see them as madows y hit on them🤨
Your forgetting is unlikely to have occurred. UK-based Xeer The kids do not even make eye contact in public, let alone approach strangers, and the ladies have ajnabi validation kink on the internet, so this is simply another attention seeking one.

first time I went to independence day thing in London with my cousin was only normal social interaction between them I seen. Even the halimos where moving to the men and getting each other socials.

Nigga, do you live under a bridge? Half my exes were non hijabi :what:

Where have you been?
Scandanavia tbh 95% of Somali girls i grew up with had the hijab. Just the last couple years ive started seein grown non hijabies and the younger gen growing up seem to be influenced by socialmedia and is 50-50.
Your forgetting is unlikely to have occurred. UK-based Xeer The kids do not even make eye contact in public, let alone approach strangers, and the ladies have ajnabi validation kink on the internet, so this is simply another attention seeking one.

first time I went to independence day thing in London with my cousin was only normal social interaction between them I seen. Even the halimos where moving to the men and getting each other socials.
The people who go independence day generally will be self loving pro Somalis might har a play in it tbh. But yh only god kno if this story real.

This is what ‘I don’t get attention from men so let me just lie about me getting attention from a man even though he was probably asking me for directions or was just being nice’ looks like .

I feel like you guys seriously underestimate a woman’s ability to be delusional lol. Im sure we have all seen those gym videos where women will swear that a man was sexually harassing her even though he literally just glanced in her general direction. This form of delusion extends to all females including somali females.

I don’t know if you guys remember but before Somali incels were a thing on Twitter you used to have Somali females who would create these fake Twitter accounts where they would pretend to be an ajnabi who is into Somali girls 😂😂😂😂 that shit would make me crack up. It just goes to show that there’s a lot dysfunctional behaviours in our community but the dysfunction manifests itself differently between the two genders .

I’m not gonna lie this sounds like the UK then she would not be wrong…

UK Somali guys give me such an ick, I’ve went there before and walahi they have no decorum or tact. This is the younger generation btw they can’t even talk to you properly sometimes.

Where I’m from, I’ve never seen Somali dudes so hyper focused on skin tone. Usually some dudes have their preferences but at least they have enough sense to not bring it up all the time..

Last edited:
Scandanavia tbh 95% of Somali girls i grew up with had the hijab. Just the last couple years ive started seein grown non hijabies and the younger gen growing up seem to be influenced by socialmedia and is 50-50.

The people who go independence day generally will be self loving pro Somalis might har a play in it tbh. But yh only god kno if this story real.

See that makes sense, reer Sweden are probably more isolated so they'll keep up appearances, the US, Canada, Australia and UK is a different matter, non hijabis have been a thing since the early 2000s.

@Superiorabdi here is another example of you didn't believe me.
Nah bro if I remember correctly your story had the women say disrespectful things to you in person. Typically women don’t do that in real life. You can be the most gross looking individual ever and if you approach a women and they’re not attracted to you they will say no thank you and move on. Maybe they make fun of you behind your back without you knowing but no way is a woman brave enough to tell you to your face that you are ugly . That’s something you usually see in movies . That’s why I called you out on your lil fantasy story

stop creating these fake doom and gloom blackpill narratives.

this is why snow bunny girls are better choice since they are easier to talk, very attractive, feminine energy

My somali brothas you have nice curly hair,skin, wallahi if you knew how much cadaan girls love us you would be surprise

% for a somali girl to reject you is 85% but cadaan girls more 35%

You can tell which girls gets approached and which girls dont by how they react to it

If this was a regular thing she wouldn’t had to tweet about. This must be the first time Faarax gave her some attention

Somali girls have been doing this for years. They are the reason it’s so widely acceptable to make fun of Somali dudes. And when the guys retaliate they are disgusting incels who hate women and will never get laid, hilarious.

Trending