Somali girl in Burco chased for wearing pants

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
no thats not good. women are allowed to go to school as long as this is done in a halal manner(no free mixing etcetera)

yikes. thats a statement of kufr. even though muslims are humiliated nowadays(some say due to their abandonement of the quran and sunnah in certain regards) they are still far better than the kuffar in every way. perhaps you fail to see this as love of this dunya has taken you over. regardless of outward appearances we'll see in the hereafter(the home that truly matters) who are lesser(hint: its those who have lost themselves and will enter jahannam eternally, so not the muslim).
You are hilarious but you don’t see it

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
and what if someone disagrees? then how do you determine what is right and wrong? according to common culture? had you been born somewhere else then your view may have been different. this is the issue with subjective morality. it is a complete sham and incredibly illogical.

rather objective morality and true morality come from Allah who has revealed to his prophet(peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) the Qur'an what is found in ahadith of wahy. this is how one should live.

also dont accuse my grandmothers. from what i know they were pious women. you will certainly be questioned for accusation and they are dead so arent able to forgive you.
Go tell that idiot to walk outside naked in 2 degree weather and see how long it’ll take for them to get hyperthermia. If you can’t tell something that obvious would happen from not wearing clothes then you deserved your fate. The scientific community coined a term for that situation it’s called natural selection.

If it wasn’t your grandmothers it was your great grandmothers. Everybody on this forum knows how pastoralist Somalis lived their day to day lives. If those Burco dogs were transported to 1899 they’d harass their ancestors in the same manner.

1711705098171.png

Don’t try me. If you look at my first comment I made it clear that I thought it was wrong and dumb to wear trousers in Somalia and I even had a poster try argue with me over this.
This was your first post in the thread
There is a famous saying: When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Whilst my sympathy is limited since let’s be real, most Somali girls know what they’re getting themselves in to if they wear trousers down the street of any Somali town or city.
You literally criticised her for wearing trousers in Somalia but not wearing a trouser publicly as a Muslim. Your first comment implies that it would've been OK for her to wear a trouser in a society where it's seen as normal. This is a clear deviation from the teaching of Islam where women are ordered to dress accordingly whether they are in Somalia or Siberia.

You engage in critical thinking? Really? What do you think about evolution?
lol. i want you to know that you have(most likely as is usually the case) not studied evolution at all. go watch videos by subboor ahmed or muhammad ali(muslim lantern) youre just parroting what you heard at your (most likely secular) school and call everyone who disagrees with you an idiot. how hilarious is it that you do that which you accuse religious people of(blind following and lack of critical thinking)

anyways, i want you to know that i am the only one out of us two that has used logical arguments while youve resulted to cheap and untrue insults like saying muslims lack critical thinking and calling me a chronic masterbator(while apparently being a consumer, poster and author of erotic fiction, i cant with the irony man its just layers upon layers)

its clear who the fool is and ill respond to the other messages but i wont waste my time on u from now on.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Islam has strict tenets regarding articles of clothing, a lot of the women on here have a lot of cognitive dissonance about islam, tell me I'm wrong
Not quite. Most muslim women agree hijab and niqab are the clothes required for modesty. The million dollar question is that should a woman be forced or arrested for not observing the correct hijab? Is there a fatwa aka islamic ruling that tells us to do that? I’ll be honest and say Idk but they are saying she should be arrested with one saying stone tf. Ive been asking them to bring evidence but no one is answering me, theyre all a bunch of frauds.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
the one who refuses critical thinking is the fool, like the one who takes preference of his flawed morality over that which was revealed by the Lord of mankind
lol hardcore Muslim talking about critical thinking. The April fools jokes are 3 days early

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
lol. i want you to know that you have(most likely as is usually the case) not studied evolution at all. go watch videos by subboor ahmed or muhammad ali(muslim lantern) youre just parroting what you heard at your (most likely secular) school and call everyone who disagrees with you an idiot. how hilarious is it that you do that which you accuse religious people of(blind following and lack of critical thinking)

anyways, i want you to know that i am the only one out of us two that has used logical arguments while youve resulted to cheap and untrue insults like saying muslims lack critical thinking and calling me a chronic masterbator(while apparently being a consumer, poster and author of erotic fiction, i cant with the irony man its just layers upon layers)

its clear who the fool is and ill respond to the other messages but i wont waste my time on u from now on.
Dude what do you think of evolution? Do you believe in natural selection? Are humans are apes related? Forget what I think for a minute.

Go tell that idiot to walk outside naked in 2 degree weather and see how long it’ll take for them to get hyperthermia. If you can’t tell something that obvious would happen from not wearing clothes then you deserved your fate. The scientific community coined a term for that situation it’s called natural selection.

If it wasn’t your grandmothers it was your great grandmothers. Everybody on this forum knows how pastoralist Somalis lived their day to day lives. If those Burco dogs were transported to 1899 they’d harass their ancestors in the same manner.
what if this is in a hot/mild weather climate as is most of the inhabitable world? weird how you use this one very isolated example. there are women in tribes in africa and elsehwere who go around naked like for example north sentinel island and they live just fine. what is your argument to them?

again, i advise you not to insult my ancestors you know nothing of them. cherrypicking a few photos when theres photos of somali women back in those days wearing niqab/proper hijab as well.

AND EVEN if this wasnt the case, why would i care that my or anyone elses ancestors did such and such rather than follow what Allah has revealed?

1711705383552.png

praise be to Allah. the Qur'an is perfect and this religion is perfect. im very pleased that the women in somalia(the majority at least) now cover properly. if this makes you angry, go cry in a corner!

Not quite. Most muslim women agree hijab and niqab are the clothes required for modesty. The million dollar question is that should a woman be forced or arrested for not observing the correct hijab? Is there a fatwa aka islamic ruling that tells us to do that? I’ll be honest and say Idk but they are saying she should be arrested with one saying stone tf. Ive been asking them to bring evidence but no one is answering me, theyre all a bunch of frauds.

Shaykh al-Islam ibn Taymiyah (may Allah have mercy on him) said: “It is not permissible for women to uncover their faces where non-mahrams can see them. The people in authority have to enjoin what is good and forbid this evil and others. Whoever does not obey should be punished for that in a way that will deter him (from doing it again).” (Majmu’ al-Fatawa, 24/382)

I quote this because it shows- the ruler can enforce hijab. But this isn't to be done by mob chaos.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I have the answer to the million dollar question. If hijab is required to maintain modesty, then not having hijab is an offence that is punishable. You are extremely confused.

A society that preoccupies itself with women’s attire is headed for destitution and misery.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
I have the answer to the million dollar question. If hijab is required to maintain modesty, then not having hijab is an offence that is punishable. You are extremely confused.
then not having hijab is an offence that is punishable.
Bring forth your evidence then, prove it. Im quite novice with the deen but I never heard such nonsense. Modesty is required but for it to be enforced forcefully whAt?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Bring forth your evidence then, prove it. Im quite novice with the deen but I never heard such nonsense. Modesty is required but for it to be enforced forcefully whAt?
That’s common sense. If you accept that hijab is necessary, does it not make sense that the Islamic authority would enforce it? It might be wrong for a mob to chase her but it wouldn’t be for the police in that Islamic society.

Like I said you should reject Islamic societies completely. Nothing good can come from them. They are not designed to usher in prosperity or human development. It’s a gang of bad people looking for excuses to do bad things. You should worship privately.

you seem to have goodness in your heart, dont let him make you think that islam is an unjust religion to women or that Allah is unjust to His creation.

let me ask you, do you believe a person should be punished for breaking a secular law as according the law? if so, do the laws of the Most High when they are broken and evidence is found of such, not more deserving of the person being punished if need be?

not saying that this is the case for hijab as i need to read more about this but if it were to be the case. does it not make sense to you that a ruler of a MUSLIM state is required to enjoin good and forbid evil(as all muslims are) and make it so that people do not openly disobey Allah

Trending