Somali girl in Burco chased for wearing pants

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
and how do you know what humans are meant to do? what is it that you judge by? what is right and what is wrong and how do you know this?
Maybe because I am a human that can use common sense skills to determine what’s right and wrong? That knows wearing some pants hurts nobody? All of your ayeeyo’s were walking outside with their arms out with no men harassing them and now their land is infested with men who’ll harass women for wearing pants.

Imagine regressing from camel herding caravan raiders 100 years ago. The absolute state of Somslis in 2024 smh.

Wasn’t so hard was it? You can write whole library books about how feminism is haram but this clear act of violence you’re like duh its haram. A crime of the highest degree. 📜

well exactly. this is like murder, kidnapping, this is just crime type stuff. but i genuinely hadn't read about it. this is... well I don't know how high of a degree crime. if they killed her, it's murder. it depends on the harm. but this is mob violence. crazy mob violence and shariah are completely different things.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
also, this control the "hordes" is such a stupid argument. you think humans are easier controlled when told to restrain their desires? no, this makes them tough resilient and disciplined.

rather the fool who constantly indulges in (a haram way) desires is the one who is easily controlled
You think the taliban are good Muslims because they prevent women from learning? Answer this please.

My whole point in this series of posts is that Muslims as people are lesser people than secular societies. This is a lot of evidence for this. Some Muslim countries practices are so egregious that other Muslims denounce them.

But this one is a pious muslim miya???
View attachment 322226
no one said that that is an example of a pious person.

1711704115032.png

he said b4 that would be a crazy view to have.

ive seen from you too that your heart is in the right place but you are emotional. may Allah guide us all

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
no one said that that is an example of a pious person.

View attachment 322231

he said b4 that would be a crazy view to have.

ive seen from you too that your heart is in the right place but you are emotional. may Allah guide us all
Walalo Im just angry because he’s writing a whole library when it comes to policing women but doesnt show the same energy with these misogynistic imnotgonnacurse. But yeah theres a clear double standards with muslims that aims to just other women

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Maybe because I am a human that can use common sense skills to determine what’s right and wrong? That knows wearing some pants hurts nobody? All of your ayeeyo’s were walking outside with their arms out with no men harassing them and now their land is infested with men who’ll harass women for wearing pants.

Imagine regressing from camel herding caravan raiders 100 years ago. The absolute state of Somslis in 2024 smh.
Good Muslims are supposed to refrain from reasoning or critical thinking. That’s shirk

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
misogynistic for wanting our women to dress as our Lord has commanded(which most of them do, praise be to Allah) and to preserve their honor and only showcase their beauty to those it is halal for?

are you a muslim or a kafir?
It honestly amazes me women follow this religion.

and what if someone disagrees? then how do you determine what is right and wrong? according to common culture? had you been born somewhere else then your view may have been different. this is the issue with subjective morality. it is a complete sham and incredibly illogical.

rather objective morality and true morality come from Allah who has revealed to his prophet(peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) the Qur'an what is found in ahadith of wahy. this is how one should live.

also dont accuse my grandmothers. from what i know they were pious women. you will certainly be questioned for accusation and they are dead so arent able to forgive you.

Walalo Im just angry because he’s writing a whole library when it comes to policing women but doesnt show the same energy with these misogynistic imnotgonnacurse. But yeah theres a clear double standards with muslims that aims to just other women

I came across that thread about korea earlier when i wasn't really doing anything. right now im in the middle of something and I haven't really even read this thread here that I've been mentioned in.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
the one who refuses critical thinking is the fool, like the one who takes preference of his flawed morality over that which was revealed by the Lord of mankind
You engage in critical thinking? Really? What do you think about evolution?

just to respond to "why don't I have the same energy".... honestly how come I don't write long paragraphs against murder? have you ever seen me in detail denounce cannibalism? so am I pro murder and cannibalism? what about cartels.... maybe I'm soft on cartels as well

just to respond to "why don't I have the same energy".... honestly how come I don't write long paragraphs against murder? have you ever seen me in detail denounce cannibalism? so am I pro murder and cannibalism? what about cartels.... maybe I'm soft on cartels as well
Lol I wouldn’t take her too serious females tend to get emotional and take their anger out on everything . Classical female behaviour

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
You’re lack of moral outrage following the criminal behaviour displayed by your fellow muslim men. But feminism right?

You think the taliban are good Muslims because they prevent women from learning? Answer this please.

My whole point in this series of posts is that Muslims as people are lesser people than secular societies. This is a lot of evidence for this. Some Muslim countries practices are so egregious that other Muslims denounce them.
no thats not good. women are allowed to go to school as long as this is done in a halal manner(no free mixing etcetera)

yikes. thats a statement of kufr. even though muslims are humiliated nowadays(some say due to their abandonement of the quran and sunnah in certain regards) they are still far better than the kuffar in every way. perhaps you fail to see this as love of this dunya has taken you over. regardless of outward appearances we'll see in the hereafter(the home that truly matters) who are lesser(hint: its those who have lost themselves and will enter jahannam eternally, so not the muslim).

Trending

Latest posts