Somali girl in Burco chased for wearing pants

I keep giving you the 💀 response because you are a complete FOOL
i didnt even respond to you with that one. if it is true that you are post erotic fiction and are a proud author of such you have more pressing matters to attend to if ur a muslim than to argue with me

Why do rabbits have white fur in the winter months?
because the Lord of the heavens and the earth willed for that to be so.

this same Lord has prescribed for us laws that we as muslims follow. if you are a kafir why are you commenting on what happens in a muslim country? why are you even on a somali forum if ur a kafir?

2F1F16F2-0FAF-46AE-ADCF-CC539695F36B.jpeg

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
You shouldn’t listen to them or any Islamic scholar for that matter. Islam is a club for all sorts of indecent people with differ

this guy said I am not a scholar which is true. I am some random guy and what I say may or may not be true, independently of my own qualities as an individual. however this guy is worse than a random guy. I don't even want to mention again what I mentioned. but this person.... if they are a Muslim they are not exactly a pious Muslim.
But this one is a pious muslim miya???
IMG_3224.jpeg

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
misogynistic for wanting our women to dress as our Lord has commanded(which most of them do, praise be to Allah) and to preserve their honor and only showcase their beauty to those it is halal for?

are you a muslim or a kafir?
No one has commanded you anything. You’re a severely flawed man trying to make up for shortcomings by clinging to the one thing everyone can cling to.

The sooner you get a job and become a productive human, the better it will be for you and your family.

Yes, you’ll die on that hill because you’re a liar. Khad is a balwaad and even Somalis
See it as a drug.
It's not drug according to the traditional Ulema of Somalia nor was it considered as such by consuming or non consuming Somalis untill Siad Barre government started a campaign to devile the blessed plant

As for your slander against me I will not comment on that. hope it's added to my hasanat

No one has commanded you anything. You’re a severely flawed man trying to make up for shortcomings by clinging to the one thing everyone can cling to.

The sooner you get a job and become a productive human, the better it will be for you and your family.
i certainly am flawed and so are you. won't stop me from calling out wrong for wrong though. if you have an issue with this then this is your problem

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
i certainly am flawed and so are you. won't stop me from calling out wrong for wrong though. if you have an issue with this then this is your problem
Calling out what’s wrong? Murdering people is wrong. That’s easy. The rest is made up by Islamic politicians over the years to control the hordes

What a loser. This is what I mean when I say your lot are depraved people hiding behind a religion. What were you doing in the NSFW section if your whole gimmick is religious knowledge?

you posted I think the title was about dugsi or something... ppl really clicked on it because they thought that

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
I don't understand what the issue is. this is wrong. i actually had not read about the incident. yes, this is wrong.

I am not seeing the issue. i condemn mob violence, cartel beheadings, cannibalism, all of this is just crime.
Wasn’t so hard was it? You can write whole library books about how feminism is haram but this clear act of violence you’re like duh its haram. A crime of the highest degree. 📜

Calling out what’s wrong? Murdering people is wrong. That’s easy. The rest is made up by Islamic politicians over the years to control the hordes
you think the hijab is made up?

1711703776391.png

1711703827044.png

enough proof to refute you. if you deny this proof and the conditions of takfir apply then you are a kafir clear cut.

also, this control the "hordes" is such a stupid argument. you think humans are easier controlled when told to restrain their desires? no, this makes them tough resilient and disciplined.

rather the fool who constantly indulges in (a haram way) desires is the one who is easily controlled

Trending

Latest posts