Somali girl in Burco chased for wearing pants

He definitely is. Is there a doubt about it. Anyone who hates the religion of Islam and what Allah has revealed is kafir
certainly if the conditions of takfir apply. id relax on calling him that though without properly establsihing proof for all conditions.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
It absolutely not a drug. I will die on this hill

Allah will reward me for forbidding munkar as he promised
You’re just an idiot behaving badly because you think that’s acceptable to Allah. This is the story of most Muslims. The taliban genuinely believe preventing women from learning is their duty given to them by Allah.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
yes of course we're gonna control how women present themselves in public. this is a muslim country you can go cry about it.

according to your logic we might as well have every man and woman go out naked if they wish, why control them huh?
There’s no logic in that. Humans aren’t meant to walk the earth without clothing there’s a reason we lack fur.

thank you for admitting you’re no different to misogynistic pajeets though. Somali women deserve better

with unfounded claims like these(him calling me a chronic masturbator), many times its just projecting like i said. what a weird guy.

this guy said I am not a scholar which is true. I am some random guy and what I say may or may not be true, independently of my own qualities as an individual. however this guy is worse than a random guy. I don't even want to mention again what I mentioned. but this person.... if they are a Muslim they are not exactly a pious Muslim.

are u denying the afterlife?
Reminds me of the kaffir this ayah is talking about

أَفَرَأَيْتَ الَّذِي كَفَرَ بِآيَاتِنَا وَقَالَ لَأُوتَيَنَّ مَالًا وَوَلَدً أَطَّلَعَ الْغَيْبَ أَمِ اتَّخَذَ عِندَ الرَّحْمَٰنِ عَهْدً​

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
yea its sad how normalized khat is. dont know about the claim of it being worse than wearing pants, idk if they were loose trousers i didnt look at the woman in the video. but tabarruj is a major sin and so is khamr.

again, i said it could have been handled better. you are acting as if they piled on the woman and touched her by calling it feral. things like this are unkown in somalia ofc itll trigger a crowd.

weird how you have more smack to talk about the crowd than the woman but alas
Cross Dressing is more of a sin than khat. Allah and his messenger s.a.w have cursed one whisky the other hasn’t been cursed

yea its sad how normalized khat is. dont know about the claim of it being worse than wearing pants, idk if they were loose trousers i didnt look at the woman in the video. but tabarruj is a major sin and so is khamr.

again, i said it could have been handled better. you are acting as if they piled on the woman and touched her by calling it feral. things like this are unkown in somalia ofc itll trigger a crowd.

weird how you have more smack to talk about the crowd than the woman but alas
Don’t try me. If you look at my first comment I made it clear that I thought it was wrong and dumb to wear trousers in Somalia and I even had a poster try argue with me over this.

I’ll always have more smack for the men who think it’s acceptable to not lower their gaze and crowd around a woman for wearing trousers. I know it isn’t correct hijab but it doesn’t warrant that type of reaction in any shape or form. Women wearing hijab and loose trousers is seen all throughout the Muslim world and the UK and whilst I don’t believe it’s correct hijab, it isn’t it acceptable in any shape of form to harass these women. Law and order is important. Since Somali society doesn’t allow trousers, this is a matter for the police to deal with.

Im sick and tired of the hypocrisy of Somali men and society. You can take drugs on the side of the road and no one will say anything but you’ll harass.

No sane or rational individual will defend this and this nonsense doesn’t happen in safe and orderly societies. Even in Saudi in the early 2000s when it was conservative, this wouldn’t even happen.

Cross Dressing is more of a sin than khat. Allah and his messenger s.a.w have cursed one whisky the other hasn’t been cursed
the man who imitates a woman and the woman who imitates a man have been cursed by the prophet(peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)

i know that there is a hadith about wine and the one who presses it and the one who sells it etc etc being cursed but idk if this applies to all khamr. nonetheless intoxicants are a major sin. comparisons are not needed both are disgusting and should be forbidden

i know the hadith contains the word khamr but the translation says wine rather than intoxicants so i wouldnt dare speak on it as i dont speak arabic(well)

Women wearing trousers isn’t cross dressing. All of us women wear trousers in the comfort of our home and under our abayas. Get out of here with that nonsense.

There’s no logic in that. Humans aren’t meant to walk the earth without clothing there’s a reason we lack fur.

thank you for admitting you’re no different to misogynistic pajeets though. Somali women deserve better
misogynistic for wanting our women to dress as our Lord has commanded(which most of them do, praise be to Allah) and to preserve their honor and only showcase their beauty to those it is halal for?

are you a muslim or a kafir?

the man who imitates a woman and the woman who imitates a man have been cursed by the prophet(peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)

i know that there is a hadith about wine and the one who presses it and the one who sells it etc etc being cursed but idk if this applies to all khamr. nonetheless intoxicants are a major sin. comparisons are not needed both are disgusting and should be forbidden

i know the hadith contains the word khamr but the translation says wine rather than intoxicants so i wouldnt dare speak on it as i dont speak arabic(well)
Wearing trousers isn’t cross dressing get out of here with that nonsense.

I wear it at home in the comfort of my home and wear it under my abaya as it in facts protects your modesty more if you wear it under a jilbab and abaya.

Don’t try me. If you look at my first comment I made it clear that I thought it was wrong and dumb to wear trousers in Somalia and I even had a poster try argue with me over this.

I’ll always have more smack for the men who think it’s acceptable to not lower their gaze and crowd around a woman for wearing trousers. I know it isn’t correct hijab but it doesn’t warrant that type of reaction in any shape or form. Women wearing hijab and loose trousers is seen all throughout the Muslim world and the UK and whilst I don’t believe it’s correct hijab, it isn’t it acceptable in any shape of form to harass these women. Law and order is important. Since Somali society doesn’t allow trousers, this is a matter for the police to deal with.

Im sick and tired of the hypocrisy of Somali men and society. You can take drugs on the side of the road and no one will say anything but you’ll harass.

No sane or rational individual will defend this and this nonsense doesn’t happen in safe and orderly societies. Even in Saudi in the early 2000s when it was conservative, this wouldn’t even happen.
mhm, it seems like your heart is in the right place but you are very emotional as most women are.

i agree harassing her is wrong and this should have been done properly. its not good to crowd her rather it wouldve been better had they lowered their gaze and called one of their women to deal with it.

whether its seen all throughout the muslim world or not doesnt matter. if it violates hijab it shouldnt be worn.

but you are correct it is sad that khat is seen as normal

Wearing trousers isn’t cross dressing get out of here with that nonsense.

I wear it at home in the comfort of my home and wear it under my abaya as it in facts protects your modesty more if you wear it under a jilbab and abaya.
i never said it was imitating men. afaik wearing it under ur abaya is no issue.

i just agreed that the men who imitate women and vice versa are cursed

Trending