Somali girl in Burco chased for wearing pants

Let’s be real, this ain’t about the deen. Funny how that Hadith is never used when the streets of Burco are lined by khat chewing druggies.

Those women whilst not wearing proper hijab where probably wearing a headscarf and a loose fitting trousers. That isn’t the type of offense in which hundreds of men should be getting involved in and crowd around. That is feral behavior and not one of Haya as well.
Khat is not a drug. It's wild to compare Khat to women dressing immodest in public.

You might as well compare Coffe drinking to this

Get a life. Muslims are not the best of humans. They’re usually deficient people with a fake sense of superiority for being born in a Muslim community. They’re the equivalent of crackheads that learned some Arabic words.
are you a kafir? your answer depending on this will determine whether ill be reply any further cuz if u are theres no point in debating further. murtads are incredibly annoying and refuse to listen to any reason usually

No one was stoned by the way. The only thing I see is buuq iyo saxmad, which is normal reaction to how the girl dressed. The police should arrest her to save her life and the society asap

1 sin does not justify another. somali men eating khat and getting addicted to it and whatnot is disgusting!
I know this, but no one will ever crowd around them even though khad is worse than a hijabi wearing loose trousers. It is normalized in Somali society. You can’t normalize drug taking for the masses whilst chasing after someone for wearing trousers. No one in their rational mind can take seriously and I’m someone that has heavily criticized the lady for wearing trousers in Somalia.
like i said it couldve been handled better but if the clothing worn does not fulfill the conditions of hadith it should be forbidden in public
No, the way it was handled is disgusting and shows the deeper hypocrisy and feral behavior of some of our men. Even the khad chewers probably came in hordes to stare.

No principles whatsoever.

and he calls me a chronic masturbator hahahahhahahahahahahah

how ironic. perhaps he was projecting

I'm not making this up. celery has posted multiple threads on this forum of his erotic fiction stories. this guy one minute is posting his custom-written erotic fiction, the next minute he's weighing in on religion.

Khat is not a drug. It's wild to compare Khat to women dressing immodest in public.

Khat is a drug. A drug that has destroyed Somali families. It’s even been banned in the UK, but according to you, the well known liar ‘it’s like coffee’.

Anyone that defends this is a deviant and above all a liar which you are. So don’t @ me. Uff

are you a kafir? your answer depending on this will determine whether ill be reply any further cuz if u are theres no point in debating further. murtads are incredibly annoying and refuse to listen to any reason usually
He definitely is. Is there a doubt about it. Anyone who hates the religion of Islam and what Allah has revealed is kafir

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP

Yes, khat is a drug lmao. Look at this drug addict preoccupying himself with womens futo under the pretence of morality. The followers of Islam should really, really get a life and mind their own business. This will serve you well forever. Allah isn’t going to reward you for following a woman around

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Khat is a drug. A drug that has destroyed Somali families.

Anyone that defends this is a deviant.
They’re ALL deviants. This is what the pants thing is about. Half of them were grabbing their crotch while following her. Miserable creeps empowered by religion.

Religion + severely limited human beings = Muslims.

Khat is a drug. A drug that has destroyed Somali families.

Anyone that defends this is a deviant.
It absolutely not a drug. I will die on this hill
Yes, khat is a drug lmao. Look at this drug addict preoccupying himself with womens futo under the pretence of morality. The followers of Islam should really, really get a life and mind their own business. This will serve you well forever. Allah isn’t going to reward you for following a woman around
Allah will reward me for forbidding munkar as he promised

I know this, but no one will ever crowd around them even though khad is worse than a hijabi wearing loose trousers. It is normalized in Somali society. You can’t normalize drug taking for the masses whilst chasing after someone for wearing trousers. No one in their rational mind can take seriously and I’m someone that has heavily criticized the lady for wearing trousers in Somalia.

No, the way it was handled is disgusting and shows the deeper hypocrisy and feral behavior of some of our men. Even the khad chewers probably came in hordes to stare.

No principles whatsoever.
yea its sad how normalized khat is. dont know about the claim of it being worse than wearing pants, idk if they were loose trousers i didnt look at the woman in the video. but tabarruj is a major sin and so is khamr.

again, i said it could have been handled better. you are acting as if they piled on the woman and touched her by calling it feral. things like this are unkown in somalia ofc itll trigger a crowd.

weird how you have more smack to talk about the crowd than the woman but alas

I'm not making this up. celery has posted multiple threads on this forum of his erotic fiction stories. this guy one minute is posting his custom-written erotic fiction, the next minute he's weighing in on religion.
with unfounded claims like these(him calling me a chronic masturbator), many times its just projecting like i said. what a weird guy.

Trending

Latest posts