Somali girl in Burco chased for wearing pants

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Yes, why wear it in a society that is conservative and have an unwritten law that is all to well known that pants are not allowed?

I too have issues with men harassing and making it their duty. It shouldn’t be left to the masses and the fact that they’re following her around which is also Haram is for me the height of hypocrisy. They don’t bat an eyelid when it comes to men taking drugs on the side of the road but if they see a woman wearing trousers, they want to follow her.
:dead1: So you agree with everything I was saying?? You are confused

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
(some)indians: desire women so much cant control themselves and want them to undress

noble somali muslims: want the woman to stop spreading fitnah and tell her to cover herself as per the rules of the deen.

incomparable.
2 sides of the same coin. Controlling how women present themselves in public in a harassing manner.

Same shit different excuse

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
There is no jobs in Somalia people are unemployed,so the only thing they can do is spend time on others

jobless antics
This is true any time you hear people spending time talking about what others are wearing and sexual topics. It’s a telltale sign of unemployment. Sadly, other people believe it’s a sign of piety

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Well I’ll wait. Im gonna be like a thorn in your side💃
This guy is not a real Islamic scholar. He likes to talk in circles, avoid direct questions and justify the bad behaviour of people using Quran and Hadith. You should use your own judgement. What do you think of people arresting a woman…for wearing pants?? Good or bad? If you can’t come up with a decision on that, you are lost

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
This guy is not a real Islamic scholar. He likes to talk in circles, avoid direct questions and justify the bad behaviour of people using Quran and Hadith. You should use your own judgement. What do you think of people arresting a woman…for wearing pants?? Good or bad? If you can’t come up with a decision on that, you are lost
@Omar del Sur answer his question or do you only have ammunition for feminists?

:stressed: These niggaz are so dumb, didnt study the deen and recycle the same three surahs for salah but when it comes to women they become experts at the deen. @Omar del Sur where is your fervor to denounce this as you did with feminism!

im in the middle of something and... ok you want me to denounce a mob that... they actually assaulted the woman? i don't want to see that if that's what's been posted. or i guess there was some incident. why would i denounce that? I think having to denounce that is like having to denounce cannibalism.

yes i believe from a shari perspective... i think pants... it is just my personal opinion that it's a cultural thing.... some people may think women should never wear pants but i believe this has to do with culture... bcuz traditionally it may be seen as male specific clothing.... but in some cultures it will have been normalized that no one really cares.... in Saudi they had that organization to enjoin good, forbid evil.... it would make sense that there is a group that does that and potentially they deal with... women wearing pants if the society has decided it's really a big deal... I think it is a cultural thing... so I'm not really against the idea if some religious organization like the one in Saudi went after these "violations" but.... I don't think stoning or assaulting the woman is justified... I don't want to denounce it because why would there be a question that it's wrong to begin with

edit: wait, I was mistaken- I believe pants are haraam because it reveals the shape

Last edited:
Ardent followers of this religion are on a crash course with reality and civilization. A key advantage other civilizations have is that their people can mind their own business. These people believe Allah wants them to harass a woman wearing pants. The reality is that they’re horny MFers with nothing better to do.
Uncivilized human beings is the answer. Very simple. There’s no way Allah is really happy about grown people chasing a woman around for wearing pants. You know this.

Allah criticizes the children of israel for not forbidding evil and praises the Ummah of the best of mankind(peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) for forbidding evil and enjoining good.

1711700766205.png

1711700780783.png

1711700813829.png

could it have been done in a better manner? yes, but its good and im proud of the people for not accepting such an obvious evil. this "minding your business it doesnt hurt you" isnt from the deen.

Abu Sa’id al-Khudri reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, Whoever among you sees evil, let him change it with his hand. If he cannot do so, then with his tongue. If he cannot do so, then with his heart, which is the weakest level of faith.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 49

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

On what basis do you say this? I need a fatwa an evidence that a woman must be arrested for incorrect hijab from the sunnah! Cite the scholars

is there evidence that religious police can deal with hijab violations... I think Sheikh Ibn Taymiyyah dealt with this and said yes... I think there is an islamqa fatwa that talks about this... but what's true and not true is completely independent of what I say.... I don't think I need to prove anything because if something is true it's not based on me saying it... like celery the erotic fiction author mentioned, I'm not a scholar or anything, I don't want people to take my own words all that seriously as though I'm a scholar or something

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Allah criticizes the children of israel for not forbidding evil and praises the Ummah of the best of mankind(peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) for forbidding evil and enjoining good.

View attachment 322212
View attachment 322213

View attachment 322214

could it have been done in a better manner? yes, but its good and im proud of the people for not accepting such an obvious evil. this "minding your business it doesnt hurt you" isnt from the deen.

Abu Sa’id al-Khudri reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, Whoever among you sees evil, let him change it with his hand. If he cannot do so, then with his tongue. If he cannot do so, then with his heart, which is the weakest level of faith.”

You are a chronic masturbator looking for justification for your immoral ways. This is the reason you are obsessed with woman’s attire. You and many millions out there are sick and depraved creeps acting out your fantasies through the cover of religion.

2 sides of the same coin. Controlling how women present themselves in public in a harassing manner.

Same shit different excuse
yes of course we're gonna control how women present themselves in public. this is a muslim country you can go cry about it.

according to your logic we might as well have every man and woman go out naked if they wish, why control them huh?

View attachment 322212
View attachment 322213

View attachment 322214

Let’s be real, this ain’t about the deen. Funny how that Hadith is never used when the streets of Burco are lined by khat chewing druggies.

Those women whilst not wearing proper hijab where probably wearing a headscarf and a loose fitting trousers. That isn’t the type of offense in which hundreds of men should be getting involved in and crowd around. That is feral behavior and not one of Haya as well.

You are a chronic masturbator looking for justification for your immoral ways. This is the reason you are obsessed with woman’s attire.
what a disgusting accusation. not only is it wrong but logically incoherent. had i been a chronic masturbator i wouldve stood here "protecting" this women and been telling women to wear what they want no matter how revealing it is.

the deen is clear whether you like it or not. pants are not halal for women to wear in public in front of non mahram men.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
♻️ This guys arguments. What did I tell you before? He’s among the many millions of wicked young men with questionable ideas that found a religion they think suits their wicked ideas.
Flock of sheep I tell you, I can take them to the suuq and sell them all. Im supposed to listen to these dabaals! :snoop:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
yes of course we're gonna control how women present themselves in public. this is a muslim country you can go cry about it.

according to your logic we might as well have every man and woman go out naked if they wish, why control them huh?
Get a life. Muslims are not the best of humans. They’re usually deficient people with a fake sense of superiority for being born in a Muslim community. They’re the equivalent of crackheads that learned some Arabic words.

Let’s be real, this ain’t about the deen. Funny how that Hadith is never used when the streets of Burco are lined by khat chewing druggies.

Those women whilst not wearing proper hijab where probably wearing a headscarf and a loose fitting trousers. That isn’t the type of offense in which hundreds of men should be getting involved in and crowd around. That is feral behavior and not one of Haya as well.
1 sin does not justify another. somali men eating khat and getting addicted to it and whatnot is disgusting!

like i said it couldve been handled better but if the clothing worn does not fulfill the conditions of hadith it should be forbidden in public

Trending

Latest posts