Somali girl in Burco chased for wearing pants

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Uncivilized human beings is the answer. Very simple. There’s no way Allah is really happy about grown people chasing a woman around for wearing pants. You know this.
I can’t believe it. I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
This religion is on a collision course with civilization. Its followers really need to control their erection and mind their own business.
I can already tell that that you dont follow the deen properly n I aint even surprised by that… :farmajoyaab:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
@Omar del Sur is this behaviour haram or halal? Does her wearing pants(im not condoning nor attacking her action) justify them harassing her and sexually assaulting her? Im not as well versed on the deen as you and dont want to take fatwas from misogyny lite

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I can already tell that that you dont follow the deen properly well I aint even surprised by that… :farmajoyaab:
These people follow the deen properly? They are acting out of emotion and inappropriate sexual considerations. Think of this anytime muslims obsess about clothing.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
These people follow the deen properly? They are acting out of emotion and inappropriate sexual considerations. Think of this anytime muslims obsess about clothing.
Can you stop blaming the religion for the wrongdoings of Muslims? You’re talking like an Islamophobe cadaan ismood ba tahay

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Can you stop blaming the religion for the wrongdoings of Muslims? You’re talking like an Islamophobe cadaan ismood ba tahay
The actions of the followers of this religion determine how people react to this religion. Lots of rotten apples in it and they permeate throughout Islamic society. Most are considered normal but in fact 90% are not normal.

The actions of people who are the subject of this thread are not considered “wrongdoing”, for example.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
The actions of the followers of this religion determine how people react to this religion. Lots of rotten apples in it and they permeate throughout Islamic society. Most are considered normal but in fact 90% are not normal.
100% but try to adjust your articulation. Your points can be received better

@Omar del Sur is this behaviour haram or halal? Does her wearing pants(im not condoning nor attacking her action) justify them harassing her and sexually assaulting her? Im not as well versed on the deen as you and dont want to take fatwas from misogyny lite

a woman wearing pants.... harassing and sexually assaulting her.... I am just a nobody but I don't think there's any legitimate scholar in the world that would permit that... that would be a crazy view to have

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
There is no jobs in Somalia people are unemployed,so the only thing they can do is spend time on others

jobless antics

a woman wearing pants.... harassing and sexually assaulting her.... I am just a nobody but I don't think there's any legitimate scholar in the world that would permit that... that would be a crazy view to have
That’s my point. I don’t have much sympathy for that woman who went to Somalia and wore pants. Every Somali knows, even then non Hijabis have enough common sense to wear abaya or jilbab whilst being back home. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. But to follow and harass a woman is indeed feral behavior and great example of a lack of law and order.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
That’s my point. I don’t have much sympathy for that woman who went to Somalia and wore pants. Every Somali knows, even then non Hijabis have enough common sense to wear abaya or jilbab whilst being back home. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. But to follow and harass a woman is indeed feral behavior and great example of a lack of law and order.
No that woman is clearly dumb and has no sense of danger but lets not victim blame. Why are these “muslim” men chasing her! What religion do they prescribe to and are representing! Ceeb badana

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
This is a lot of nothing. You’re against people harassing a woman for something as benign as wearing pants and yet you criticize her for it?

The problem isn’t the woman or the pants she’s wearing. It’s the people convinced that Allah made it their duty to monitor what a woman wears. No one made it their duty…they are people of questionable character to begin with.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
No that woman is clearly dumb and has no sense of danger but lets not victim blame. Why are these “muslim” men chasing her! What religion do they prescribe to and are representing! Ceeb badana
You need to take the kid gloves off. These lizard brain people need to be dragged into the 21st century. Period. Fine della storia!

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
You need to take the kid gloves off. These lizard brain people need to be dragged into the 21st century. Period.
:stressed: These niggaz are so dumb, didnt study the deen and recycle the same three surahs for salah but when it comes to women they become experts at the deen. @Omar del Sur where is your fervor to denounce this as you did with feminism!

This is a lot of nothing. You’re against people harassing a woman for something as benign as wearing pants and yet you criticize her for it?
Yes, why wear it in a society that is conservative and have an unwritten law that is all to well known that pants are not allowed?
The problem isn’t the woman or the pants she’s wearing. It’s the people convinced that Allah made it their duty to monitor what a woman wears. No one made it their duty…they are people of questionable character to begin with.
I too have issues with men harassing and making it their duty. It shouldn’t be left to the masses and the fact that they’re following her around which is also Haram is for me the height of hypocrisy. They don’t bat an eyelid when it comes to men taking drugs on the side of the road but if they see a woman wearing trousers, they want to follow her.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
:stressed: These niggaz are so dumb, didnt study the deen and recycle the same three surahs for salah but when it comes to women they become experts at the deen. @Omar del Sur where is your fervor to denounce this as you did with feminism!
They did study the deen. That’s why they’re doing what they’re doing

Trending