Somali girl in Burco chased for wearing pants

Seeing this shit pisses me off. Why can't we act normal :kanyehmm:
Nah if she's from Burco she definitely knew the consequences. It is not permissible of a woman to wear pants.

I support reer Burco based chads

Kisame

Plotting world domination
If y'all want a prosperous Somali ethnostate the country needs to be a safe place for Somali women.

Policing them for bullshit like this is harmful and can cause chicks to consider running away.

Super strict Somali households are pretty much coon factories. We will always have an endless supply of coons if somalis remain this way.

If y'all want a prosperous Somali ethnostate the country needs to be a safe place for Somali women.

Policing them for bullshit like this is harmful and can cause chicks to consider running away.

Super strict Somali households are pretty much coon factories. We will always have an endless supply of coons if somalis remain this way.
Aabaha was somalia is a Muslim country and as long as there are true Muslims in Somalia we will be the last torch bearers of this ummah even if the whole world turns against us we will turn to Allah SWT

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Burco is my city but i must admit it's kinda of a conservative city. I wore shorts showing some of my thighs. I got death stares. I never wore shorts outside again :damn:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Zero survival instincts, Somalia as a whole will not accept women wearing pants anytime soon.

Even cadaan women NGO workers throw on a scarf wear somewhat modest clothing when working publicly with somalis back home.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴

Bullshit??? You want cross-dressers to walk around freely??

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Locals will throw rocks at you for wearing basketball shorts in more laid back cities.

She has a death wish wearing jeans in Burco of all places. Burco is very conservative and is the Salafi heartland of the Somali lands

Trending