Somali girl hit a tree today.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Also I saw an old Somali buddy pan handling today.

Screenshot_20210326-163806_Gallery.jpg

Why do minnesotans always drive cheap asian/american cars, never seen one with a european car. Reminds me of the xzibit show pimp my ride.

Cerberus

VIP
You have interesting posts always. What happened to your buddy?? Drugs? Also why do fob xalimos or single mothers in Minnesota always driving 40k suvs when they can barely drive?
What buddy?

Why do minnesotans always drive cheap asian/american cars, never seen one with a european car. Reminds me of the xzibit show pimp my ride.
Europeans cars are reserved for the rich or for the fools here. It’s expensive to maintain so even with $100k salary...most ppl often opt for Asian or American cars.

Last edited:

Cerberus

VIP
Europeans cars are reserved for the rich or for the fools here. It’s expensive to maintain so with $100k, most ppl often opt for Asian or American cars.
Only drugs MN Somalis do is Adderall lol.

What buddy?
Idk...you wrote “Also I saw an old Somali buddy pan handling today.”. So I’m taking about that buddy? Lol
Only drugs MN Somalis do is Adderall lol.
Also c’mon stop lying lol. The 6 months I lived there I saw real Somali crackheads for the first time in my life begging ppl for $1.

I took adderall before, adderall isn’t a “drug” like that.

Cerberus

VIP
Idk...you wrote “Also I saw an old Somali buddy pan handling today.”. So I’m taking about that buddy? Lol

Also c’mon stop lying lol. The 6 months I lived there I saw real Somali crackheads for the first time in my life begging ppl for $1.

Oh yeah the old buddy who became pan handler is most likely crackhead. Guy is young with zero gray hair too, makes you wonder how brothers got like that. Rescue me Amirah before I see that fate too, jk nah I won't get like that. I'm still sane.

Cerberus

VIP

Somali Brothas ans sisters are doing Fentanyl these days. Some fie from it too.

Don't know if this applies to western countries but when i was in Egypt there was this beggar woman on the streets and a macalim-(female) offered her a job as a cleaner for school 200 Egypt pound per day or something and she rejected saying she made more from begging on the streets:dead:

Cerberus

VIP
Don't know if this applies to western countries but when i was in Egypt there was this beggar woman on the streets and a macalim-(female) offered her a job as a cleaner for school 200 Egypt pound per day or something and she rejected saying she made more from begging on the streets:dead:
It's true, pan handlers like the Gypsy Romanian ones pull in like 300+ dollars a day often. They're in Minneapolis and even show kids to get people to pay $20+.

Europeans cars are reserved for the rich or for the fools here. It’s expensive to maintain so even with $100k salary...most ppl often opt for Asian or American cars.
Makes sense, finding spare parts must be hella expensive. Plus the extra import tax. Somali women here also prefer big japanese suvs, it’s actually a good thing as they are bad drivers.

Lol, Yes it’s like that here too...not all but quite few have been caught on camera climbing into nice exiensive cars after panhandling. One lady that was interviewed on the news said she made approx $300 per day, lol that’s well above the national average salary.

Trending

Latest posts