Somali girl hilariously parodies emotionally abusive Somali mom—people shocked at how spot-on it is

This girl is lucky because her mom speaks with a soft-sounding reer Xamar accent. Imagine how much more terrifying this is when the mother is a reer mudug :mjlol::francis:

but I love my mother though. she would sometimes go off a little too hard over little things (0 to 100 Somali moms is a real thing), but she let some of my worst transgressions slide...like when I used her credit card to order a limousine to take me to school in middle school (and also buy a runescape account :stevej:)

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Alxd my mother never used foul language with us. It always shocked me when I hear Somali moms calling their daughter or saying abaaha waas audubillah :urgh:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
THIS ONE GAVE ME LIFE

ANA REER MAGAAL AAH

I AM SCREAMING THIS IS MY HOYO IN A NUTSHELL

I CAME ON A FUCKING PLANE NOT A BOAT:eek:

:chrisfreshhah:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Alxd my mother never used foul language with us. It always shocked me when I hear Somali moms calling their daughter or saying abaaha waas audubillah :urgh:
Wallahi billahi I've never heard my mom curse at anyone let alone at us. I'm always shocked when I see these Somali mom parodies. I've never heard my mom call anyone out of their name.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Lol heard all of this word for word. Also you are referred to as being 30 the minute you hit 15

VixR

Veritas
I’m glad my mom isn’t like that.

She really foul-mouthed. Seems eternally pissed. She even said, f*ck your mother’s mouth and called her a bastard lol. Half the words she used would get you kicked out of my folks’ house.