Somali girl has an issue with Somali men wanting to go back home to rebuild their country

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Soon 90% of men in the world will be inceel. We will all be inceel.
Can't be an inc3l if I'm swimming insiil.

Don't be bothered by them. They made terrible choices so they wanna chop your legs off too. Crabs in a bucket. Minorities suffer from this more, since non minorities enjoy more opportunities and wealth.
:trumpsmirk:

Venetian

Civic Nationalist | Horn Unionist
Why spend all your efforts in nation which despises you can kick you out at any moment.

Chinese, west Africans, Indians. All of successful one's own land and houses in their homelands and send money back. It's simply an insurance policy.

Last edited:
You must've missed this part

It's bitter mate guarding
“bc they cant get western women”

Western somali Kween :ahh:
1594302154540.jpeg

why are all these twitter halimos with cuqdaad so damn ugly. Like why you ugly? Damn

akhas forget trashing incels. Try holding a man for more than 2 days you monkey looking beasts

dr.leorio

death\emitter
The easiest way to take control is through pain. The woman is just trying to hurt the men's ego and make it seem like nationalists are just bums who have nothing going for them.

I'll tell you the real reason why she tweeted this and why many girls liked and retweeted this tweet.

They know that within a decade or so. Most of the ambitious and respectable Somali men are going to leave the west and go build the fatherland. This means that they'll be a shortage of men for them since the Somali men who actually want to stay in the west, want to actually get with ajnabis instead of xalimas.

This leaves them with very few chances of getting with a Somali man and the most efficient way of getting a Somali man is to go back home and start acting like a modest Muslim woman who doesn't wear cringey sureel, but this comes at the expense of leaving their comfortable and so called 'indipendent' Western lifestyle. And we all know Women won't ever do that unless they have no other choice.

The only option left is to demonize Somali nationalism and make it seem like only *****s and bums can be nationalist. So that, 'despicable' future doesn't come to pass.

I know it sounds crazy at the moment but trust me. If more libaax Somali men start marrying real modest naag nools back home then the anti Somali nationalist agenda will become a real thing amongst the women.

I know... I know... It sounds crazy, but we'll just have to let time prove my theory right :win:

I like you're theory but let's take it a step further.

In the future, America and other western countries will have a horrific spinster problem. Xalimos and ajinabis will have a difficult time getting married (or getting a longterm relationship) as no man will be willing to marry a feminist-marxist brainwashed borderline kaafir who outwardly shows her hatred to men.

I believe the problem will get so outrageously bad this coming decade that the Prophet's prophecy of 50 women for 1 man will come true in our lifetime.

When I look at today's society and see blatant misandry as the norm it makes perfect sense on how it will happen. Society already demonizes masculinity and everything Islamically from the patriarchy to basic gender roles. And these women fell for it hook, line and sinker. This evil ideology from Dajjal will force men like me to leave the west and will continually reduce the pool of marriagable men for the women.

Let's see how this plays out because I think it's going to get a whole lot worse.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred

In the future, America and other western countries will have a horrific spinster problem. Xalimos and ajinabis will have a difficult time getting married (or getting a longterm relationship) as no man will be willing to marry a feminist-marxist brainwashed borderline kaafir who outwardly shows her hatred to men.

I believe the problem will get so outrageously bad this coming decade that the Prophet's prophecy of 50 women for 1 man will come true in our lifetime.

When I look at today's society and see blatant misandry as the norm it makes perfect sense on how it will happen. Society already demonizes masculinity and everything Islamically from the patriarchy to basic gender roles. And these women fell for it hook, line and sinker. This evil ideology from Dajjal will force men like me to leave the west and will continually reduce the pool of marriagable men for the women.

Let's see how this plays out because I think it's going to get a whole lot worse.
Couldn't have said it better:qri8gs7:

The prophet(SAW) said that during the end times, holding on to your deen will be like holding onto hot coal.

The West is not a good place if you are a God loving person.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

I think your analysis is very accurate. I myself will not accept this society forcing men to lower themselves for females that are not willing to compromise and will infiltrate and destroy the family structure of anything i try to build upon. I am adamant i will not be raising my kids here at all.

She is over generalising but it is true to a certain extend that a bunch of deadbeat Somali men move to Somalia expecting that their Western citizenship we earn them enough prestige in order to live a decent life.

There's also the men that fail to find spouses here that go to Somalia and capitalising on the shitty situation to take advantage of women.

Predatory behavior is rampant worldwide, in every country and municipality. That's something societies and communities should come around and minimize with the best of their capabilities through cultural and societal norms that relevant to their areas.

From sex tourism in latin america or in south east asia, or religious extremist recruiters to predatory business deals that will cripple local economies.

It's not simple at all...

As for Somalis and Somalia, we need to focus on amassing resources and skilled workers. That in my humble opinion along with righteous minds and hearts will be the way to rebuild Somalia as a whole.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
why are all these twitter halimos with cuqdaad so damn ugly. Like why you ugly? Damn

akhas forget trashing *****s. Try holding a man for more than 2 days you monkey looking beasts
Savage! Nothing but facts

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred

I was demonized countless times by lots of people. Even my own family members because I preferred a traditional wife whose duty to her family is only second to that of Allah Azza Wa Jal. My own aunt said I was backwards for thinking like that and made it out to seem like I wanted a slave as my wife smh:jcoleno:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
I think your analysis is very accurate. I myself will not accept this society forcing men to lower themselves for females that are not willing to compromise and will infiltrate and destroy the family structure of anything i try to build upon. I am adamant i will not be raising my kids here at all.
They demonize traditional marriages and housewives. They make it out to seem like women who decide to stay at home are oppressed and are treated like slaves when that's not even the case.

Women have been housewives for millennia. Are they also gonna call them slaves?

Even if the women back then used to work and have a business, they still put their duties as a wife and mother first. Khadijah(RA) is a great example of that, but you'll never see these feminists mention that.

I suggest Somali men get married to a woman that's worthy of them and who are family oriented, like them. The marriage won't go smoothly if she's career oriented since her main aim is to have that lavish career life instead of the peaceful and fruitful family life. We leave those type of women to rot till their 30s kkkkk

Trending

Latest posts