Somali girl has an issue with Somali men wanting to go back home to rebuild their country

She is over generalising but it is true to a certain extend that a bunch of deadbeat Somali men move to Somalia expecting that their Western citizenship we earn them enough prestige in order to live a decent life.

There's also the men that fail to find spouses here that go to Somalia and capitalising on the shitty situation to take advantage of women.

So.....

If the female users started bombarding you regularly with threads about Abdis making erratic claims and acting deviantly that this would not bother you in the slightest?
:childplease:

That place is the twilightzone. I'd stay away.
they like to bombard anything that's seen against "western diaspora males" with qashin and become sensitive but they make stereotypes against all of us all the time based on weird people. who would be complacent with slander?

kkk some of them want to go to top law schools and choose whatever major will nab them the best GPA. It is smart if you 100% want to do law. :lolbron:
I doubt they would accept a major as easy as that compared to those the more traditional easy majors poli science businesses

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I doubt they would accept a major as easy as that compared to those the more traditional easy majors poli science businesses
They will ofc be more forgiving to an engineering major than they are to a humanities major, but for the most part your exams and GPA regardless of major is most important ppl have been doing this for time. :lolbron:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
She is over generalising but it is true to a certain extend that a bunch of deadbeat Somali men move to Somalia expecting that their Western citizenship we earn them enough prestige in order to live a decent life.

There's also the men that fail to find spouses here that go to Somalia and capitalising on the shitty situation to take advantage of women.
She are talking about our generation not the previous. That's why they're using words like inc*ls to describe us. She's against Somali men who are nationalist who want to rebuild their homeland. It's that simple. No need to reach :kanyeshrug:

Djokovic

Somali Arab
I’ve encountered the woman who wrote that on Twitter. She’s like forty, a quranist (kafir) and a Tory conservative. All around just a weird person with issues she takes out on slandering the Somali community.
Dkm that’s the weirdest mix of idealogys I’ve ever seen

even the girl in question didn't say whatever you sensationalized it to be. whether or not you say its true that jobless people want to go back and sit in coffee shops is not the same as saying you shouldn't go back. I agree with her statement but i do think people should invest in somalia, however most people who go back have ulterior motives like the girl said.
Where's the evidence that most people go back to Somalia for ulterior motives? You do realize you're using your worldview as an objective statement right? That seems like a very low IQ thing to do tbh.

:notsureif:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They can't stand strong independent strangers that don't want to live in the failing west.

Honestly I wish them luck but why are we rent free in their heads? If I want an ajbabi I'll get an ajbabi, if I want multiple wives I'll get multiple wives, if I want a nice baddie xalimo I'll go back home and retire with my businesses and invest in my homeland to make it look like the west whilst maintaining morals and Deen and culture.

Point being I'm my father's seed and my homeland awaits me. Any woman that refuses me as a man is not worthy of my time. A wife must support her husband's decisions and lover her race enough to want to relocate and help the homeland If possible. Anything else and you mean nothing to the Somali race.

To each his own.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Twitter seems to attract the least sane people of social media :mjkkk:

Balaayo :dead:
I used to believe men were hornier. Clearly I was wrong, some women are hornier than men.

Their fathers failed them. So they lash out on random men online in an effort to articulate their inner confusion and resentment.

Trending

Latest posts