Somali girl has an issue with Somali men wanting to go back home to rebuild their country

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Twitter seems to attract the least sane people of social media :mjkkk:

Yo peep this reply :mjlol:
limo-png.130721

Balaayo :dead:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
she's right. there is nothing wrong with wanting to go back to somalia to develop it, that's a good thing-but, for a lot of young men they have simply become depressed with their inablilty to keep up with the demands of daily life in a developed nation/capitalist society and think that life will be easier if they lived in somalia, had their wife picked out for them and have more leisure time. the nationalist persona is like a form of escapism i think. to get away from a society where you are an immigrant, black man and seen with too many negative labels to being the top dog of society in somalia (if you are from a major clan)
I don't really see that as a problem. The West is becoming more hostile to Islam and we have lost so many kids to gaalnimo and liberal agenda. The same capitalist countries will tax you and take away almost 30% of your salary. That can cause immense stress on a person. So, moving back home starts seeming like the optimal choice.

Africa is developing and is currently the best time to invest in it. Somalis live an easy life there and like that of royalty and their religious beliefs aren't constantly being hijacked.

I can definitely see the appeal. :kanyeshrug:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
she was talking about people who say they want to go back because they care about the country but end up sitting around. and those people exist, politicians for one if you need an example. sadly a lot of people who go back to somalia do it to take advantage of their power when they get there. they might live a luxury life but the average person there lives in misery, but they can only see their own privilege
That won't be the case in like 10 years. I'm seeing many Somali men who are graduating with architecture, archaeology, agriculture, engineering and medical decrees and whose main objective is to go back home and use their skills to develop our beloved nation.

They don't belong in the west and they never will. So, why waste their talents there?

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Watch this. Make Somali great again.
Nope! We make it better! The kacaan era shouldn't be our end goal. We should strive to become the first super power in Africa!

Think big and not small. This is the fatherland we're talking about:win:

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I’ve encountered the woman who wrote that on Twitter. She’s like forty, a quranist (kafir) and a Tory conservative. All around just a weird person with issues she takes out on slandering the Somali community.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
The easiest way to take control is through pain. The woman is just trying to hurt the men's ego and make it seem like nationalists are just bums who have nothing going for them.

I'll tell you the real reason why she tweeted this and why many girls liked and retweeted this tweet.

They know that within a decade or so. Most of the ambitious and respectable Somali men are going to leave the west and go build the fatherland. This means that they'll be a shortage of men for them since the Somali men who actually want to stay in the west, want to actually get with ajnabis instead of xalimas.

This leaves them with very few chances of getting with a Somali man and the most efficient way of getting a Somali man is to go back home and start acting like a modest Muslim woman who doesn't wear cringey sureel, but this comes at the expense of leaving their comfortable and so called 'indipendent' Western lifestyle. And we all know Women won't ever do that unless they have no other choice.

The only option left is to demonize Somali nationalism and make it seem like only incels and bums can be nationalist. So that, 'despicable' future doesn't come to pass.

I know it sounds crazy at the moment but trust me. If more libaax Somali men start marrying real modest naag nools back home then the anti Somali nationalist agenda will become a real thing amongst the women.

I know... I know... It sounds crazy, but we'll just have to let time prove my theory right :win:

Many of our motivations are often hidden from our "conscious" mind. Sometimes we think or say we are motivated by X and very much believe it but the real motivation is Y. Motivation X is just your own mind deluding itself. You (say, a dude) may have distaste towards that Farax who you think is obnoxious and dumb but you really dislike him because girls like him instead of you etc. It's easier on your mind to believe that you hate him because "he's annoying." Often times OTHER people can see our deeper but not ourselves!

As someone keenly aware of this aspect of our nature, and as someone who has had trouble finding a relationship in the West and is very much Pro-Somaliweyn, her tweet triggered me, because it's very easy to imagine a loser rapping himself up in nationalism to find meaning and purpose denied to him elsewhere, and it's very easy to imagine this sort of a decent enough Westernized gal.

But that these motivations are possible doesn't justify her venom. It's good that we care about our home country. Needing to be an immigrant is degrading. I don't know if you find this reassuring but Somalis are tolerated in the West the same way homosexuals are. Does that make you feel good? Also, she leaves out an incentive she may have to resent Somali men who have the desire to go back to their country: It isn't an option open to her as a flaming gaal. She wouldn't have a community there. It enrages her that others can have this life-path and she can't.

Is it safe to say that Somali women living in the west don't care about Somalia? Lately I've been seeing some Somali women having an issue with men wanting to marry back home as well.
She is just mad her worth isn't the same in Somalia compared to Western educated niin raags. An educated Somali guy can join Somali politics and still receive the love and admiration of his entire clan while she will most likely just be given irrelevant ministerial posts or nothing.

Somalia is a mans world and she should know that.

If that how she feels about her own race of men. Why does she care if they go back home to find a wife, they are all jobless and are in*els according to her so what impact would these types of men have in her life. Absolutely nothing. She lives in the west, so she can date whomever she pleases.

Why do these ethnic minority women who live in the west stay talking shit on social media about their own race of men when they can date other races of men. It doesnt make sense to me.
Other men don't want them.

Keo

VIP
Lol she got rid of her irl profile picture I guess she is worried about getting doxxed or something.

Is it safe to say that Somali women living in the west don't care about Somalia? Lately I've been seeing some Somali women having an issue with men wanting to marry back home as well.
Typical girl degrading somali men, i'm indifferent towards this bullshit. She probably has a useless degree working in starbucks. Man-hating woman have a weak father or a absentee father.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think he was talking about @hodon in this thread, not sspot females as a collective.
@MiskeenMikeVick right waryaa? :browtf:

So.....

If the female users started bombarding you regularly with threads about Abdis making erratic claims and acting deviantly that this would not bother you in the slightest?
:childplease:

Why is it always that Twitter has the most outrageous things people type abt?

Twitter has a monopoly of dummies.

That place is the twilightzone. I'd stay away.

Trending