Somali girl has an issue with Somali men wanting to go back home to rebuild their country

Keo

VIP
even the girl in question didn't say whatever you sensationalized it to be. whether or not you say its true that jobless people want to go back and sit in coffee shops is not the same as saying you shouldn't go back. I agree with her statement but i do think people should invest in somalia, however most people who go back have ulterior motives like the girl said.
Of course you agree with her. I didn't expect nothing less.

You must've missed this part

It's bitter mate guarding
no, I was just talking about the first tweet. I could care less who people want to marry. the only time i have an issue with it is when people send mentally ill sons back home and hide their illnesses from the family they are marrying to.

I'm actually going on a vacation to Somalia in a week. I want to see my only living grandparent.
As for that woman's claims...she just mad tripping. Sadly funny.

no, I was just talking about the first tweet. I could care less who people want to marry. the only time i have an issue with it is when people send mentally ill sons back home and hide their illnesses from the family they are marrying to.
Well that tweeter (is that the term?) and people that write about such things almost always have alternative motives.

Ok I respect that, but why do these girls who says guys who marry from home do it because they cant get girls? My best friend who is an engineer and make great money married from Saudi. Some guys want traditional marriage and these girls need to stop disrespecting girls who live in muslim countries

even the girl in question didn't say whatever you sensationalized it to be. whether or not you say its true that jobless people want to go back and sit in coffee shops is not the same as saying you shouldn't go back. I agree with her statement but i do think people should invest in somalia, however most people who go back have ulterior motives like the girl said.

It's not easy to live in somalia. Why would you go through the trouble of traveling to somalia because you want to sit in a coffee shop. When you can do that in the west, in a nice coffee shop while the state pays for your expenses because you're unemployed. There are no jobs in somalia. They aren't easy to come by. If there are jobs, they don't pay much. Your life would be living hell especially for someone who came from the west. Sounds like a bs made-up scenario to me.

Somali men who go back to somalia are ones who saved up money to invest. They start up businesses, bring in new ideas and technology and develop the country. Or get jobs in the government which they might or might not do well.

Ok I respect that, but why do these girls who says guys who marry from home do it because they cant get girls? My best friend who is an engineer and make great money married from Saudi. Some guys want traditional marriage and these girls need to stop disrespecting girls who live in muslim countries
the stereotype started because of somali parents treating the country like a trash can to send all their delinquents and marrying them off. there's nothing wrong with the girls themselves but the guys they end up with are usually losers sent back home. if someone goes back home to marry for cultural reasons that's fine

Trending

Latest posts