Somali girl has an issue with Somali men wanting to go back home to rebuild their country

If that how she feels about her own race of men. Why does she care if they go back home to find a wife, they are all jobless and are in*els according to her so what impact would these types of men have in her life. Absolutely nothing. She lives in the west, so she can date whomever she pleases.

Why do these ethnic minority women who live in the west stay talking shit on social media about their own race of men when they can date other races of men. It doesnt make sense to me.

they want to go back to the "golden era" as they call it. do you have a sensitivity issue? you just generalized all somali women based on that tweet and have an issue with me pointing out my observation, or are only women open to criticism in your lens?
Wanting to go back doesn’t mean you are failure or can’t keep up with western society. I mean what’s there to keep up with as we have safety net and no one is starving. But Europe is not my land end of the day and will never be. Blacks who has been here hundreds of years are still fighting to be treated equally. So are we gonna he begs forever?

they want to go back to the "golden era" as they call it. do you have a sensitivity issue? you just generalized all somali women based on that tweet and have an issue with me pointing out my observation, or are only women open to criticism in your lens?
You misunderstood. She called Somali men who are nationalists "1ncels" solely because they want to return to Somalia. Her claim doesn't make sense because diaspora Somalis who return to the homeland on their own terms are there to help develop the country.

Mozart

You need people like me
If that how she feels about her own race of men. Why does she care if they go back home to find a wife, they are all jobless and are in*els according to her so what impact would these types of men have in her life. Absolutely nothing. She lives in the west, so she can date whomever she pleases.

Why do these ethnic minority women who live in the west stay talking shit on social media about their own race of men when they can date other races of men. It doesnt make sense to me.

Daddy issues. Their dad is careless at home or is in Africa with a new wife and kids . Why do you think 99% of Somalian women get married to bums regardless of whether they’re Somali or not ?

Other races of men dont want em
:mjlol: :dead:

What golden era? No young Somali person alive today has ever experienced the golden era of Somalia.
:what1:

I asked the question because I have seen many young Somali women living in the west regurgitating the same talking points. There was even a thread on here asking people if they are willing to return to Somalia and many of the xalimos on this site agreed that they didn't want anything to do with Somalia and want to live out their life in the west.
now you're just playing dumb, you know what's meant by the western diaspora guy who wants to live the what he calls the golden era of somalia. and you keep switching from no one wants to go back to somalia to only the females don't. I don't know what your point is, it looks like you just want a reason to be offended

Keo

VIP
now you're just playing dumb, you know what's meant by the western diaspora guy who wants to live the what he calls the golden era of somalia. and you keep switching from no one wants to go back to somalia to only the females don't. I don't know what your point is, it looks like you just want a reason to be offended
I created this thread on the premise that Somali women seem to have an issue with Somali men wanting to go back. I didn't imply that no one wants to go back I said those with a plan would go back as there are still opportunities in Somalia.

You can't force men to marry borderline gaalo girls in the west if they don't want it. Both parties can go their own ways.
Watch how many xalimos will go unmarried in the west in this generation:pachah1:

They'll find out gaalo deceived them with that feminism, lgbt and blm shit when they're 50 yrs old with nothing to show for but a cat lmao.

I created this thread on the premise that Somali women seem to have an issue with Somali men wanting to go back. I didn't imply that no one wants to go back I said those with a plan would go back as there are still opportunities in Somalia.
no, you made it on the premise that one girl called nationalists inc*ls. show me more people that have any issue with anyone going back. twitter is full of weird people so go search for and come back with at least 5 tweets. you just saw one statement and made up your own theories.

Watch how many xalimos will go unmarried in the west in this generation:pachah1:

They'll find out gaalo deceived them with that feminism, lgbt and blm shit when they're 50 yrs old with nothing to show for but a cat lmao.
Liberalism fucked up their heads, you can't imagine the amount on pills dealing with "depression" :mjlol:

Clearly the person who made the tweet was trying to limit the options of Somali men who don't want liberal somali girls.
she was talking about people who say they want to go back because they care about the country but end up sitting around. and those people exist, politicians for one if you need an example. sadly a lot of people who go back to somalia do it to take advantage of their power when they get there. they might live a luxury life but the average person there lives in misery, but they can only see their own privilege

Keo

VIP
no, you made it on the premise that one girl called nationalists inc*ls. show me more people that have any issue with anyone going back. twitter is full of weird people so go search for and come back with at least 5 tweets. you just saw one statement and made up your own theories.
Nearly 2000 people seem to agree with her. That's a lot of xalimos if you ask me.

Keo

VIP
Another one

These are the type of people who should never be allowed in Somalia.

1594261079599.png

1594261288082.png

she was talking about people who say they want to go back because they care about the country but end up sitting around. and those people exist, politicians for one if you need an example. sadly a lot of people who go back to somalia do it to take advantage of their power when they get there. they might live a luxury life but the average person there lives in misery, but they can only see their own privilege
You must've missed this part

It's bitter mate guarding

Nearly 2000 people seem to agree with her. That's a lot of xalimos if you ask me.
even the girl in question didn't say whatever you sensationalized it to be. whether or not you say its true that jobless people want to go back and sit in coffee shops is not the same as saying you shouldn't go back. I agree with her statement but i do think people should invest in somalia, however most people who go back have ulterior motives like the girl said.