Somali girl has an issue with Somali men wanting to go back home to rebuild their country

Keo

VIP

Is it safe to say that Somali women living in the west don't care about Somalia? Lately I've been seeing some Somali women having an issue with men wanting to marry back home as well.

Pure projection. Twitter halimoids like this feel inadequate in the west which is why they piggy-back on other cultures or causes here(Ja.reer culture,LGBT, ect).

I applaud young Somalis going back to Somalia.
I plan to someday inshallah

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again

Is it safe to say that Somali women don't care about Somalia? Lately I've been seeing some Somali women having an issue with men wanting to marry back home as well.
It’s not just Somali women it’s all ethnic western women simply because they don’t want to be controlled by there own men, they see the freedom the cadaan has given his women (which wise men understand it’s gonna lead to there fall) and want that freedom aswell why would you want to be a house wife when you can work and sleep with whoever you want and if u have a child out of wedlock just kill it. These ideologies have destroyed the AA community in America because they were the first to come under cadaan rule every ethnic community in the western world will follow suit, remember it took AAs 60 years to be turned into a community lead by strong men to a community with 70%of the men out of the home, rampant homosexuality And increasing level of transgenderism now they have a movement called BLM which openly says it wants to eliminate black patriarchy which is the removal of straight black men in America.

Is it safe to say that Somali women living in the west don't care about Somalia? Lately I've been seeing some Somali women having an issue with men wanting to marry back home as well.
Yo peep this reply :mjlol:

hoelimo.png

:dead::pachah1::russ:

she's right. there is nothing wrong with wanting to go back to somalia to develop it, that's a good thing-but, for a lot of young men they have simply become depressed with their inablilty to keep up with the demands of daily life in a developed nation/capitalist society and think that life will be easier if they lived in somalia, had their wife picked out for them and have more leisure time. the nationalist persona is like a form of escapism i think. to get away from a society where you are an immigrant, black man and seen with too many negative labels to being the top dog of society in somalia (if you are from a major clan)

Keo

VIP
she's right. there is nothing wrong with wanting to go back to somalia to develop it, that's a good thing-but, for a lot of young men they have simply become depressed with their inablilty to keep up with the demands of daily life in a developed nation/capitalist society and think that life will be easier if they lived in somalia, had their wife picked out for them and have more leisure time. the nationalist persona is like a form of escapism i think. to get away from a society where you are an immigrant, black man and seen with too many negative labels to being the top dog of society in somalia (if you are from a major clan)
This is nonsense. No person that feels disenfranchised and depressed in the west would believe Somalia to be easier. The escapism that you are talking about does not apply here. People that move to Somalia already have a plan in place when they get there. No one just decides they want to up and leave to Somalia and if you believe that then you are fooling yourself. The many people that try to tahrib every single year disproves what you are saying.

This is nonsense. No person that feels disenfranchised and depressed in the west would believe Somalia to be easier. The escapism that you are talking about does not apply here. People that move to Somalia already have a plan in place when they get there. No one just decides they want to up and leave to Somalia and if you believe that then you are fooling yourself. The many people that try to tahrib every single year disproves what you are saying.
they want to go back to the "golden era" as they call it. do you have a sensitivity issue? you just generalized all somali women based on that tweet and have an issue with me pointing out my observation, or are only women open to criticism in your lens?

Keo

VIP
they want to go back to the "golden era" as they call it. do you have a sensitivity issue? you just generalized all somali women based on that tweet and have an issue with me pointing out my observation, or are only women open to criticism in your lens?
I asked the question because I have seen many young Somali women living in the west regurgitating the same talking points. There was even a thread on here asking people if they are willing to return to Somalia and many of the xalimos on this site agreed that they didn't want anything to do with Somalia and want to live out their life in the west.

Last edited:
You can't force men to marry borderline gaalo girls in the west if they don't want it. Both parties can go their own ways.

Trending

Latest posts