Somali girl goes on a Tinder date with a white guy!

Bal waxaan ila arka....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have translated the post word-for-word and added line breaks for ease of reading
Hi, Fanna and Amie I am a fan of your podcast and I would like to share something that happened to me during Autumn 2019.

I am a Somali woman that is in her last year of university and I have a little difficulty meeting guys for some reason. So I thought it would be a good idea to get a Tinder (spoiler, it wasn't).

So I started writing with a guy that kind of looked like a mix of Timothee Chalamet and Orlando Bloom. So best believe I was gassed. He is half Italian and half Swedish.

So we decide to meet and it was just ok a little stale but meh, we met one more time and then we went back to his house and we were kinda hooking up and stuff.

Can you believe he stops and says "hey we'll do some roleplay, I'm an Italian colonizer who comes to Somalia and you are a native who I will 'have my way with'".

When I tell you I almost fainted. How can I get over something like this and how can I look a white man in the eye after this.

:gucciwhat::farmajoyaab:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
What ....what did I just read?
:susp:
“for some reason”, is the hijab you wear over your :dwill:

keep it on

Maximus

Lord Maximus
Delivery for Reer bëńëfït thïëæåvës

upload_2020-3-5_19-32-16.jpeg

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
White people love their race fetish foreplay I've heard about it too many times from various people. They really get off from dominating minorites and reliving traumatic experiences for their own pleasure

:wtfdis:

White people love their race fetish foreplay I've heard about it too many times from various people. They really get off from dominating minorites and reliving traumatic experiences for their own pleasure

Don't we all have ego

lool even in to this day they do it. The married white man cheats with the black gardener and all she can talk about is your black d this and that. The black guy is just a bit of fun on while the white man is the one you have a life it. Really fecked up when you think about it lool

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
LMAAOOOOO IF THIS IS TRUE Scandinavian Somalis are bottom tier CONFIRMED!

Walahi I would love to slap that Cadaan too.

Trending