Somali girl goes hard on abdis

Muji

VIP
Kpop fans are so toxic and scary, especially the ones that like BTS.
If only you guys saw stan twitter.
The things they do for a group of men that don’t even care about their existence

Kpop fans are the worst of the worst when it comes to internet culture

However, that’s just it. They are only internet culture. The real reason why we are stateless refugees is because of Somali men. Kopoop fans have done nothing not to me.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Kpop fans are the worst of the worst when it comes to internet culture

However, that’s just it. They are only internet culture. The real reason why we are stateless refugees is because of Somali men. Kopoop fans have done nothing not to me.

Honestly we shouldn’t solely be blaming men for the collapse of Somalia. Our addiction to Qabiil and narcissist Siad Barre are the culprits.
When we blame a whole group of people, innocent and at fault, the blame shifts from who and what we should be attacking.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
It’s funny you think I’m Somali (My name is a clue). We know skinnies like you wouldn’t be able to last a 10 minutes if not 1 minute without breaking yourselves into two, if you’re fat then you’d break the woman and the bed. You know Somalians are the bottom barrel dwelling people on the planet when it comes to it.

You’d be an incel on how much girls you had on the web. You have nothing to show for it though.

@Shariif listen slave dont you have to get back to getting punk'd by the men of your masser/masters,

as I know that you love getting punk'd by your european masters and owners you say we would break and are unable to last we'll I think your confusing a bantu prison biatch/biyatch with real men like us,

as we're known for our endurance and stamina its an east african trait which is exemplified by us somali's due to the harsh environment we come from if you don't believe us ask your mum and sister as they've most likely had first hand experience as our bantu concubines which we'd like to thank you for very much.

@Shariif listen slave dont you have to get back to getting punk'd by the men of your masser/masters,

as I know that you love getting punk'd by your european masters and owners you say we would break and are unable to last we'll I think your confusing a bantu prison biatch/biyatch with real men like us,

as we're known for our endurance and stamina its an east african trait which is exemplified by us somali's due to the harsh environment we come from if you don't believe us ask your mum and sister as they've most likely had first hand experience as our bantu concubines which we'd like to thank you for very much.
You aren’t known for shit you uselesss cretin. I already told you I am not a bantu, you retarded halgoothel, it was made clear recent posts ago.

Last edited:

Your weak ass can’t even handle a GARAAC with the whip you soft . Courtesy of Roosevelt.

>Harsh environments
Harsh environments and they would die they aren’t smart.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Your weak ass can’t even handle a GARAAC with the whip you soft . Courtesy of Roosevelt.

>Harsh environments
Harsh environments and they would die they aren’t smart.

@Shariif The only biatch here is the foreigner on another communities forum to be a hateful racist troll why don't you get away from hiding under your mama and sisters skirts like the F.A.G.G.O.T incel that you are and step away from the keyboard biatch and reveal who you truly are.

Or you worried that you'll be dispatched to the hereafter.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Did Somali women come into existence after 1991?
:mjlol:
They were just as responsible as the men for the state failure. Google Magool if you don't believe me.

@Shariif The only biatch here is the foreigner on another communities forum to be a hateful racist troll why don't you get away from hiding under your mama and sisters skirts like the F.A.G.G.O.T incel that you are and step away from the keyboard biatch and reveal who you truly are.

Or you worried that you'll be dispatched to the hereafter.
Damn what Bantu cucked you?

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Damn what Bantu cucked you?

@Shariif I think you mean the only
males
that inevitably ended up being cuckolded were your own male relatives during the expansion southwards that became the concubines of our
predecessors
"spoils of war" that we've inherited up until the present day, therefor it subsequently has been conclusively proven through this
indicator
historically of
who the cuck really is.

and its you mandingo by your masser

aka your superior black masters from africa.

and your white masser's in europe and the america's courtesy of your ashanti and fante forfathers including arabs also.

@Shariif I think you mean the only
males
that inevitably ended up being cuckolded were your own male relatives during the expansion southwards that became the concubines of our
predecessors
"spoils of war" that we've inherited up until the present day, therefor it subsequently has been conclusively proven through this
indicator
historically of
who the cuck really is.

and its you mandingo by your masser

aka your superior black masters from africa.

and your white masser's in europe and the america's courtesy of your ashanti and fante forfathers including arabs also.
You still think I’m bantu dude you’re fuckn slow. You getting cucked by a cuck huh? Dam. To think that these people you had leverage over. I can see you are embracing your cuckoldness dude, that’s the spirit.

Lol you’re from the UK too no wonder, hope brexit and the bullying from Jamaicans is going good for you.

Last edited:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Lol same abdis who believe twitter xalimos have dragged our honour across the dirt have been blind and deaf to the ongoing on somalia for the past 30 years

View attachment 77069

I’m not a KPOP fan but where is the lie in this?

Inquisitive compares a Somali girl writing BLM on her twitter profile to causing a failed state
Alright stop the God damn nonsense. I was born in Canada. Wtf do I have to do with the political climate in Somalia? I wasn't even born when the civil war started. They ain't talking about middle aged Somali men. They're talking about 20 something year old Somali men. This is literally, one of the most retarded arguments for hating Somali men, that I've ever seen. There are MANY, MANY better arguments.

In Toronto, just talk about current shooters. Gang violence.

In other countries, talk about the education gap among genders.

Talk about supposed misogyny.

All of those could be fought with simply statistical analysis, but at the very least, they'd be rational arguments.

Also, are you telling me there wasn't a single female government official that was involved in the collapse of the Somali government, starting the war? Come on now. Stop the God damn nonsense.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
You still think I’m bantu dude you’re fuckn slow. You getting cucked by a cuck huh? Dam. To think that these people you had leverage over. I can see you are embracing your cuckoldness dude, that’s the spirit.

Lol you’re from the UK too no wonder, hope brexit and the bullying from Jamaicans is going good for you.

@Shariif are you mentally challenged or in the famous words of the somali mujahid at least in spirit if not literally,

aka 2pac "don't you have sickle cell anemia or something you better step the f*ck back before you get slapped the fucked up" which has probably affected your roscoe's chicken and waffles ass from understanding but I guess it makes sense since you probably failed special ed,

Let me break it down for you homoboy

I said my ancestors were having their pick of bantu concubines who's beauty was enchanting from the southern part of africa,

just like masser brad or leonardo did and thats how your biatch ass ancestor chicken george was born from mama mabel and masser
leonardo's deposit from the torrid love making mama mabel and masser
leonardo did your ancestors one a concubine/bed wench the other who is her biatch ass sodomite son aka both your ancestors homoboy.
Don't drop the soap in the penn homoboy otherwise pookie and lafayette are gonna make you their bunk mate/prison biatch.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Obama Awards Obama a Medal 14082019122648.jpg

Laughing SpongeBob 14082019122816.jpg

Trending