Somali girl goes hard on abdis

@Shariif really what do you call it then when the somali man gave the nastiest, hardest, longest, sex to the woman who would eventually be able to conceive and give birth to you if they were unable to get laid which if it were true then you wouldn't exist as your the proof in the pudding so you should thank that somali man who probably ran away from a biatch/biyatch son like you
It’s funny you think I’m Somali (My name is a clue). We know skinnies like you wouldn’t be able to last a 10 minutes if not 1 minute without breaking yourselves into two, if you’re fat then you’d break the woman and the bed. You know Somalians are the bottom barrel dwelling people on the planet when it comes to it.
hes a nerdy incel, chill on him he might commit suicide:chrisfreshhah:
imagine being somali and incel, legit 60 year old geeljire odayaal are still scoring:pachah1:
You’d be an incel on how much girls you had on the web. You have nothing to show for it though.

Tukraq

VIP
It’s funny you think I’m Somali (My name is a clue). We know skinnies like you wouldn’t be able to last a 10 minutes if not 1 minute without breaking yourselves into two, if you’re fat then you’d break the woman and the bed. You know Somalians are the bottom barrel dwelling people on the planet when it comes to it.

You’d be an incel on how much girls you had on the web. You have nothing to show for it though.
why do you keep on talking about weight:chrisfreshhah: women don't care about that lol,
ttyl got a Dominican coming over to give me top for some xans

World

VIP
The Bantu from Mozambique is back :farmajoyaab:

Nigga used to sheegato as Abgaal for years before being exposed as a cotton picker, ever since he’s been on a crusade against Somalis.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Lol same abdis who believe twitter xalimos have dragged our honour across the dirt have been blind and deaf to the ongoing on somalia for the past 30 years

View attachment 77069

I’m not a KPOP fan but where is the lie in this?

Inquisitive compares a Somali girl writing BLM on her twitter profile to causing a failed state
Wallahi spot on!!!

I’m not a Bantu. Lol you’re going to be a slave before anyone else would be. We can use, useful idiots like you at the ranch doing the dirty work.

The fact that you came to a Somali forum means you have some hidden trauma. We live rent free in your head.
We don't care who you are or where you come from. And your hatred does not affect us but continue. You are entertaining :siilaanyolaugh:

For an ethnic who goes around destroying everywhere they go it’s difficult to get them of your mind when all they do is destroy and righteously involve themselves in degeneracy.

Lol now you're just lying. Plus you didnt tell us your ethnicity. You're just a coward at this point. Scared we will bring some facts ?

Lol now you're just lying. Plus you didnt tell us your ethnicity. You're just a coward at this point. Scared we will bring some facts ?
My ethnicity is benadiri. What "facts" will you bring? My female lamagoodle companion.
i believe this @Shariif character is the same guy behind the @canno and hilib ari account that posted very hateful and anti somali posts before being banned
No I am not that person.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Kpop fans are so toxic and scary, especially the ones that like BTS.
If only you guys saw stan twitter.
The things they do for a group of men that don’t even care about their existence

Kpop fans are so toxic and scary, especially the ones that like BTS.
If only you guys saw stan twitter.
The things they do for a group of men that don’t even care about their existence

Yeah, I remember when I was one of them(not the crazy type). "Stream these videos" mentality was tiresome. I used to force myself:mjlol::russ:

Listening to indhoyar language is exhausting:pachah1:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts