Somali girl goes hard on abdis

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
If we're being fair, how are the somali men in the west responsible for the destruction of our country.

@saredochani10 its an oversimplified argument its guilt/culpability by association,

that's like saying korean or japanese men are into hebephile because of their fetishization of under age girls that wear inappropriate school uniforms and pigtails when thats not reflective of their entire male population even though it maybe a considerable amount of their men who are into this repugnant behaviour that doesn't mean its all of them.

Which is why its laughable to hear such slanderous generalisations from those who are fans of these
androgynous freaks
from this specific race/ethnicity that practice sexual predatory behaviours on schoolgirls because of their fetishization and subsequent sexual abuse of those minors.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
I don't believe it, somalis can't be incel

@Tukraq I don't know for sure whether he was somali or he was a non somali troll but thats what he said he was, on a incel website that had black incels and white, asian, maghrebi incels honestly search somcel online if you don't believe me

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq I don't know for sure whether he was somali or he was a non somali troll but thats what he said he was, on a incel website that had black incels and white, asian, maghrebi incels honestly search somcel online if you don't believe me
black incels? you mean theres blacks and somalis that can't get laid?:mahubowtf:
with our height, just go to the club, wear some drip and it'll be easier than candy from a baby in this day and age

Some people are just too proud lol.
@NAAFO @NAAFO @NAAFO
FC65D6E5-6EA5-4EDD-93D4-76F853F26DEC.jpeg

black incels? you mean theres blacks and somalis that can't get laid?:mahubowtf:
with our height, just go to the club, wear some drip and it'll be easier than candy from a baby in this day and age
There are a lot if not all of Somalian mens who can’t get laid.

I've never seen a single one that couldn't get laid if I'm being real with you, its almost impossible not to for real Mali savs
It’s through force if it wasn’t forced 96% of "Malis" wouldn’t be getting "laid". You’re not being real at all what can a Somalian even provide? It’s not the nomadic days anymore for you people.

Tukraq

VIP
It’s through force if it wasn’t forced 96% of "Malis" wouldn’t be getting "laid". You’re not being real at all what can a Somalian even provide? It’s not the nomadic days anymore.
somalis have the biggest balls on the planet aka as bold as possible, women like that, white women all go through the black guy phase, we provide that, were also very tall(third tallest in Africa after South Sudan and Senegal), and black women like our hood personality with the "good hair" charm

somalis have the biggest balls on the planet aka as bold as possible, women like that, white women all go through the black guy phase, we provide that, were also very tall(third tallest in Africa after South Sudan and Senegal), and black women like our hood personality with the "good hair" charm
All Somalian diasporas are going through degeneration especially in the west you fancy your diaspora with the hood-life, yes this is how Somalians should be gangsters, thugs and degenerates, keep it coming.

Tukraq

VIP
All Somalian diasporas are going through degeneration especially in the west you fancy your diaspora with the hood-life, yes this is how Somalians should be gangsters, thugs and degenerates, keep it coming.
whats wrong with hood life? better than a miskeen self proclaimed incel lol

Lol same abdis who believe twitter xalimos have dragged our honour across the dirt have been blind and deaf to the ongoing on somalia for the past 30 years

View attachment 77069

I’m not a KPOP fan but where is the lie in this?

Inquisitive compares a Somali girl writing BLM on her twitter profile to causing a failed state
K-POP is just music it’s not my thing but it’s ok. Not sure what it is ruining.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
There are a lot if not all of Somalian mens who can’t get laid.

@Shariif really what do you call it then when the somali man gave the nastiest, hardest, longest, sex to the woman who would eventually be able to conceive and give birth to you if they were unable to get laid which if it were true then you wouldn't exist as your the proof in the pudding so you should thank that somali man who probably ran away from a biatch/biyatch son like you

Tukraq

VIP
@Shariif really what do you call it then when the somali man gave the nastiest, hardest, longest, sex to the woman who would eventually be able to conceive and give birth to you if they were unable to get laid which if it were true then you wouldn't exist as your the proof in the pudding so you should thank that somali man who probably ran away from a biatch/biyatch son like you
hes a nerdy incel, chill on him he might commit suicide:chrisfreshhah:
imagine being somali and incel, legit 60 year old geeljire odayaal are still scoring:pachah1: