Somali girl goes hard on abdis

Muji

VIP
Lol same abdis who believe twitter xalimos have dragged our honour across the dirt have been blind and deaf to the ongoing on somalia for the past 30 years

A84D9F9E-70E6-4E39-B7FC-AB272195C1A1.jpeg

I’m not a KPOP fan but where is the lie in this?

Inquisitive compares a Somali girl writing BLM on her twitter profile to causing a failed state

she really thought she made a good tweet lmao. Men are responsible for 99% of the good and bad things in this World. We run this world. It's called power.

Somali men ruined Somalia that is a FACT. I feel sorry for their women they have to it up with, they should definitely leave them for real men. Men, who aren’t skinny and weak.

Tukraq

VIP
Somali men ruined Somalia that is a FACT. I feel sorry for their women they have to it up with, they should definitely leave them for real men. Men, who aren’t skinny and weak.
nothing weak about somalis cuck boy, there the real men you a pussy

southside

Hiiraan
Mentally, physically and genetically you are weak and there is nothing you can do about it. You’re the fucked/cucked in this one.
whats with all of this hate akhi? nothing positive comes out of all this hatred sxb please reconsider posting such posts

Trending