Somali girl goes from the block to the youngest bank manager

So proud of her!
Stunning and ambitious girl.
I wish her happiness moreover
get on the path of more success and prosperity in her life.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Because rap/grime helped her to lift herself out of her circumstances. I was ready to come in with a smart remark about her appearance but this is a great story. Girl lost her family at a young age. That's gotta be devastating.

Congratulations to her.
No its didn't her education took her out

Mashallah more Somali girl magic :salute:

Somali girls are single handedly improving the perception of the Somali community

She’s funny and talented.

In the words of Michelle Obama when faraxs go low we go high :duck:

this idea that somali men and females are hating each other is sooo western,

back in africa both sexes know their place and duty, and there is no hate,

western society is destroying all races gedner roles, whites, blacks, somalis, chinese etc

take for example the number of un married professional females who are muslims, white kuffar in their late 30s, 40s, , lots of money, education but not married? why - waa evil society designed to destroy marriage through hollywood and media and feminism

my girl, doctor from kenya, waa somali from NFD wah=jir, she calls me her king, yet when i dated a somali female doctor from london she was obsessed with money, with her rights, it was suffocating,

western culture really destroys culture and the human, comman sense and respect,

its a culture obsessed with money, fame, attention seeking and ego,

Barclays Bank is a diversity hotspot, they've made great strides to employ minorities and it's great for fastrack opportunities. I had a madow friend from the Hood who became a Project Manager there by 25 :gucciwhat:
From experience, the more blacks you hire the likely hood that your business will fail.

Mashallah more Somali girl magic :salute:

Somali girls are single handedly improving the perception of the Somali community

She’s funny and talented.

In the words of Michelle Obama when faraxs go low we go high :duck:
A lot of these somali girls bash on their Somali brothers. A lot of them forget who was supporting the family when their father was gone. They forget who kept the electricity on while the pursued their endeavors. I've had to give up my dreams for the younger ones, and one of my sisters is already on the "Somali men ain't shit" wave. Reality is that most of y'all ain't shit because unlike your brothers, you flee through marriage or other means. You don't stay and hold the family down.

Trending