Somali girl gives dating advice

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Was she lying?
🤔Does ajnabi Steven consider her brothers and dad bums?
Keep Talking Idris Elba GIF

I used to do stuff like that but girls would play me and go on and switch me with some guy that does not do any of that shit. Forget flowers, I used to buy lunch and dinner sometimes. I used to listen to love songs too. One night, I even caught a cold waiting for a girl outside for so long and she later cancelled. They did not respect me at all.

After all those experiences, I became a Devil and and treated them exactly like shit and guess what, they were IN TO ME even more. I was absolutely shocked. My brain could not process it. Forget a coffee date, my policy is no date at all.

So I wasted a lot of time following fake ass advice like the girl is talking about in the video. Trust me guy's, you don't need to do any of that. She will tell you that and after the video ends, she will be talking about me.

Last edited:
I used to do stuff like that but girls would play me and go on and switch me with some guy that does not do any of that shit. Forget flowers, I used to buy lunch and dinner sometimes. I used to listen to love songs too. One night, I even caught a cold waiting for a girl outside for so long and she later cancelled. They did not respect me at all.

After all those experiences, I became a Devil and and treated them exactly like shit and guess what, they were IN TO ME even more. I was absolutely shocked. My brain could not process it. Forget a coffee date, my policy is no date at all.

So I wasted a lot of time following fake ass advice like the girl is talking about in the video. Trust me guy's, you don't need to do any of that. She will tell you that and after the video ends, she will be talking about me.
That’s women nature sxb smh it’s a cold world

U sound like one those angry redpill niggas. Relax my guy.
Don’t be a niceguy/doormat but be respectful. Respectfully selfish.

Also, u have to keep in mind different women like/want different things. Hack, the same woman goes through different phases/stages.
It’s ur job to find what phase/stage she on so u don’t get burned out.

Trending

Latest posts